[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » S.Mouse!
S.Mouse!
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 05/Feb/12, 2:39 AM | Message # 1

Heads
S.Mouse! is a character on an aussie show called Angry Boys, this white aussie guy plays all these different characters and it shows little stories of their life, the show is hilarious but the you'd have to watch the show to really get it

S.Mouse! is a parody of rappers like soulja boy and shit

this is pretty much a parody of the song Stanky Leg

later in the story the fans stop giving a fuck about him, he finds out about some black guy that got squashed by a truck, he changes his name and wants to be a singer and made this song Squashed Nigga

Squashed Nigga from Daniel Clark on Vimeo.

"S.mouse is introduced as the rapper who just released the biggest selling hip-hop single of all time, "Slap My Elbow".[2] S.mouse tries to reinvent himself. He defies his record label contract and releases his self-penned YouTube released "Poo on You", in which the music video sees S.mouse defecating on a police car.[2] He later makes an online apology to his fans and is put under house arrest at his parent's home for two months.[2] S.mouse receives a demo from his manager Larry, and he expresses great dislike of the track.[3] He then decides to release a new single called "Grandmother Fucker".[3] The music video for the song features an appearance by S.mouse's grandmother, which angers his father Shwayne Senior (Richard Lawson).[3] S.mouse later receives a phone call from his manager that he has been dropped from his record label due to the video receiving so many complaints.[3]

S.mouse decides to create his own music for his new album, The Real Me.[4] The album will be released independently and is executively produced by his best friend Danthony (Clyde Boraine).[4] S.mouse had originally planned to feature Barbadian singer Rihanna on his new song, "Big Black Balls", however it features his girlfriend Lasquisha (Kristin Dione Metoyer) instead.[4] S.mouse completes his community service by performing his new songs to an unimpressed audience of children at an elementary school.[5] Lasquisha tells him that they don't know him and he'll already be forgotten once his house arrest is over.[5] S.mouse goes to the mall, even though he is not allowed to leave the house, to prove that he is still famous.[5] However, no one cares that he is there and when Lasquisha asks people if they know him, they say no.[5] When they arrive home, a parole officer tightens the security on S.mouse's ankle monitor.[5] If he walks out the gate, he will be electrocuted. S.mouse spends the afternoon writing a new song called "Whack My Knee" and Lasquisha comes up with a dance craze for the song.[5] During a photo shoot for his new album, The Real Me, a paparazzi helicopter secretly takes photos of S.mouse shirtless and puts them online, claiming that he has become fat. S.mouse later finds out that Lasquisha has dumped him, as she does not want to be associated with someone believed to be fat. S.mouse launches his new album at a club in Los Angeles to a crowd who are less than pleased. He writes a new song called "Squashed Nigga", based on Daniel's story about an Aborigine child named Wally who was crushed by a truck. S.mouse decides to sing the song instead of rapping it, and re-invents himself under the performing name, Shwayne Jr."

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Uncharted Date: Thursday, 09/Feb/12, 2:25 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
LMAO^^^this show is funny as hell, SLAP MY ELBOW!!!

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » S.Mouse!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: