[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » I met BAPE in real life this week... (PURE SWAG #BAPE2013)
I met BAPE in real life this week...
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 30/Apr/13, 3:02 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
It's been a good year since I've even posted on here. Shit is still the same, I work at a fast food resteraunt (manager now, what's up. Still get paid shit though), I play in a band, etc etc. Long story short, BAPE and I became Facebook friends and my band wrote a nifty little pop/punky jam about him called "Asian Girls Everywhere", and it caught on locally. We raised money as a little community and flew him out here for a week to come to a pretty big regional music fest, ... here's a video of when we played "Asian Girls Everywhere". Fucking chaos, pure chaos. Honestly one of the best times I've had in my life, all because of RHHF. I'm in the white shirt and he's in the swag ass red shirt on the right, talking at the beginning.
Also, BAPE is pure fucking SWAG.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 01/May/13, 4:42 AM | Message # 2

Heads
lol WOW man, I thought I saw something like this on Josue's page I was like wtf?? Can't be the same Limp Wizurdz as Taylors band

This song is fuckin dope man I found it on bandcamp been playing it a few times, that part where it breaks down "Josue, Ortega, Whatsup, L-Dub" that shit sounds awesome. Not surprised to see the song caught on with people. Sounds like one of those songs that could be a hit

btw Josue man, you're putting on weight lol I remember he showed a video a couple years ago he was skinny as, I've been doing that too though shit. Also this whole damn time I've been reading 'Josue' I've been pronouncing the J wtf facepalm

http://limpwizurdz.bandcamp.com/track/asian-girls-everywhere

Also this song describe's Auckland city, in town here, its all asian people, like more asians than anything else, lots of cute asian girls too but a lot of them don't speak english that well. Its like shit loads of people are moving from China to here

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 02/May/13, 0:16 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
aw thanks mayne. The recorded shit DOES NOT do us justice. We're re recording alot of shit this summer. It's all gotton alot faster, alot grittier, alot less fucks given. And we're going to try to make it sound better.
DUDE AUCKLAND SOUNDS LIKE JOSUE'S SHIT. His name is ACTUALLY "Hoe-sway" but we'd pronounce it like "Ho-zay" or "Joe-Sue". He's a pretty chill ass guy.

Adam Date: Thursday, 02/May/13, 5:15 AM | Message # 4

B-Girls
Indeed, the asian girls track is really infectious. And hosway's name still confuses me to this day!

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 02/May/13, 6:39 AM | Message # 5

Emcees
I will say a few things about Josue.... He says "Heyyy man" alot, and I mean like all the fucking time. He's pretty random, like I'd not know where he was at times, and he'd come back to my house and be like "oh I just had some shit to take care of." BAPE drinks Skim milk, he doesn't mind secondhand smoke, he likes to have a drink (socially), he has a baller ass wardrobe, his mom loves him very much, he speaks Spanish like a motherfucker, he is smart AS FUCK (reads some crazy confusing books), he uh.. He is Josue. JOE SUE, HOE SWAY, HOEZAY. Oh. He makes nicknames for everybody. Our bassist Frankie = FuckFace. Our friend Cameron = Kendrick (because he looks like Kendrick Lamar/sorta not really but yeah) Rodrigo = Rapist... I dunno, he is a character for sure. In a good way. He's a very cultured dude.

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 09/Jun/13, 4:09 PM | Message # 6

OGs
i literally cannot wait till my body transforms into a skeleton inside my deep grave away from EVERYTHING INCLUDING THIS

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

s0dr2 Date: Monday, 10/Jun/13, 9:12 PM | Message # 7

OGs
so i went to bed last night still in shock and i analyzed the situation of WHY exactly i felt this way and even fantasizing what i'd write down as a post (yes im pathetic but im not ashamed of my fantasies) and at first i thought the shock stemmed from jealosy, but i immediately discarded this theory because you two aren't close to me we barely even communicate then it occured to me that it was because ive witnessed for the first time the barrier between the internet and reality has been completely shattered, i come on here hiding behind a profile and i'm ALONE in my room in a forum with other users ALONE in their rooms, regardless of whether who has a life or who doesnt cause its just our internet personas and i feel like we're on the same level and then SUDDENLY through this glorious impersonal virtual world i call home comes a kung fu sneak attack move of an ugly act of extrovertism ive so feared my entire life, *errorerrorerrorerrorBRAINFREEZE wait... i meaan its like the fact that i suck reinforeced through no wait i got an analogy its LIKE YOUR BEST FRIEND S...no YOUR WIFE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN WHO IS THIS MAN ITS JUST SUPPOSED TO BE ME AND YOU, no no okay im fine with this its perfectly normal im just a blossoming flower that got bumped into something i wasnt used to and a small little flower petal got injured thats all im the problem here, but why should i suffer from this problem? i mean EVEN if i was in the position of bape which i could never accept in the first place i mean there's no way i would've attained the level of comfortness he has achieved... what do you mean he went to random places then came back to your house? if i flew to a new city id be attached to you 24/7 i dont have the courage to go,, dude bape where did u go, and even bacon i mean i live with my parents and brother i couldnt invite someone to sleep over for a week, i cant even gather my thoughts i think its better for someone to be in my position though cause they may look at thte people surrounding them who have lives and may ask themselves why me why this world dont like me then they look at ME sodr2 and say woooooow i can relat eto this guy he has no friends like me he is the coolest i hope he never gets the couorage to adds people from rhhf on facebook esp bacon guy same hairstyle bape my hair receeed but honestly if i see someone living their life in all glory then dies what is tha tto me what am i gonna do his glory isnt gonna rub off on me and benefit me while bing alive but a sad story like me will benefit me

ADAM remember on slsk you kept on saying "yeah yeah" to me (rereading the convo is amusing xD) when i discovered the story i couldnt stop thinking about it even i sometimes say "yeah yeah" when im speaking to someone thats just discovered something its liike you wanna assure the person that you are familiar with the story and they arent its like another disguisting act of extrovertism you wanna apear above them well ull never be abov eme meeeee adam MUAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Monday, 10/Jun/13, 9:17 PM | Message # 8

B-Girls
I'm proud of you.

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 10/Jun/13, 10:42 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Sodr have you seen a psychologyst or something?

I think I have aspergers syndrome, explains a lot for me, I haven't been diagnosed though. But maybe you have something too, you should try to get help man

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 12/Jun/13, 4:31 PM | Message # 10

OGs
mark you dissapoint me, there was truth to what i said but much of it was self indulgent and conscious but i guess i cant blame you since im convinced im at least 5 generations ahead of you.

aspergers doesnt exist. also NEVER tell anyone they need help, i found out thats the real cause of social anxiety. theres so many instances where that happened to me, there was this one girl from church talking to my brother on msn and my brother called me over and i read what she said about how im "waaaaaaaaaaay too shy" and how she felt "soooooooooo sad" whenever she sees me cause im always alone. i mean sure i walk alone after mass waiting for sunday school but reading that opened my eyes to people's perspective of me, now LISTEN theres a gym beside the church and some of the kids play basketball there including my brother and me but whenever i'd see her i'd just sit down and watch cause she totally ruined the mood indirectly i mean why should she see me play and give her satisfaction if she thinks im too shy let that little tramp feel sorry for me LIKE I CARE... want another story it involves the same church whenever me and my brother go there for mass i stay behind with the congregation and my brother goes up to be a deacon even tho i was ordained one too but i feel the whole congregation stares at me and judges me for being shy and i feel really uncomfortable even my dad told me i should stop being shy but its not my fault its my ENVIRONMENT'S fault, i mean when i go to church in egypt where no one knows me i dont hesitate to be a deacon cause i know that no one has in their mind that im shy, also SCREW the word shy, self conscious is infinately better so no im not gonna seek help cause i was shocked at this even u and adam were do you both have aspergers? bacon too was surprised that it was one of the best times of his life maybe he's an aspine and should seek a psychologist but i know i wont cause ive already chosen the life i wanna lead, Jesus was right when He said the greatest among you shall be your servant. i would add more thoughts/anectdotes but MY BLADDER IS KILLING ME

Adam Date: Wednesday, 12/Jun/13, 4:41 PM | Message # 11

B-Girls
Fuck it dude. Fuck.

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 12/Jun/13, 6:03 PM | Message # 12

OGs

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » I met BAPE in real life this week... (PURE SWAG #BAPE2013)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: