• Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Life Is Good - Nas
Life Is Good - Nas
Uncharted Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:27 AM | Message # 31

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
btw this should be a wakeup call for some of you, I mean I was a huge nas stan, and my reasons for not being one anymore are very reasonable. So you guys liking this album don't know enough about nasty nas.

nasty nas is illmatic...me, you and everybody else knows nas will ever match or top that...now this is a more mature nas ....and sorry if i offended you, just my opinion bro....

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:27 AM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (Adam)
btw this should be a wakeup call for some of you, I mean I was a huge nas stan, and my reasons for not being one anymore are very reasonable. So you guys liking this album don't know enough about nasty nas.

Why wont you like Nas? Lol. You never said why.

Sick With It
Uncharted Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:27 AM | Message # 33

Emcees
niggas be gettin sensitive when you dont agree with them....lmao

Adam Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:27 AM | Message # 34

B-Girls
Nas was someone I had infinite trust in, but he let me down, and not even on some music shit either I mean let me down entirely as a person. Fuck that, I won't ever forgive him.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:27 AM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Adam)
Nas was someone I had infinite trust in, but he let me down, and not even on some music shit either I mean let me down entirely as a person. Fuck that, I won't ever forgive him.

LOL! R u mad cuz he divorced Kelis or something?

Sick With It
Adam Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:28 AM | Message # 36

B-Girls
Quote (Lord_Meth)

LOL! R u mad cuz he divorced Kelis or something?

I just don't see why nas has the nerve to divorce the boss... asshole.

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:28 AM | Message # 37

Emcees
Quote (Adam)
I just don't see why nas has the nerve to divorce the boss... asshole.

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:28 AM | Message # 38

Heads
Starting to like this more now. When I first got it, I was underwhelmed but I wanted to give the album more time before I said that, I think this will take a few listens to grow on me before I can really judge it. I was definitely underwhelmed by the track with rick ross and the summer on smash song is stupid. But some of the other songs are growing on me now, like the song Stay, that song is dope now that i've given it a few listens, and the one with Mary J Blige has grown on me too, at first i was disappointed with that one but now I like it.

NeedleDrop did a scathing review of it lol, but I noticed how he was comparing it to illmatic, people have got to stop comparing new nas albums to illmatic, there will never be another one and nas isn't trying to make another one. The guy hated pretty much every song lol, I bet he didn't give the album a chance to grow on him and only went through it once and skipped through a second time, If I was to try and review it after the first listen i would have said the same things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42RML92tDyQ

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:28 AM | Message # 39

B-Girls
COTT DAMN, Kelis is fucking hot.

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 22/Jul/12, 1:28 AM | Message # 40

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
people have got to stop comparing new nas albums to illmatic, there will never be another one and nas isn't trying to make another one.

thank god somebody agrees with me

Quote (EmSeeD)
The guy hated pretty much every song lol, I bet he didn't give the album a chance to grow on him and only went through it once and skipped through a second time, If I was to try and review it after the first listen i would have said the same things

^^^i also think he did the same thing with frank ocean's album lol

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Rate & Review Music » Life Is Good - Nas
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: