[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE
Chinita Date: Friday, 26/Sep/08, 12:09 PM | Message # 1

Heads
If the forum is not that active, you can catch us on the officia real hip hop forever facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves or just let us know you're here.Please let us know how you found out about our RHHF site. Thank You.Please reply to this post to introduce yourself, you don't have to start a new thread for it. Read the important tip below before you join us in the forum section.

Tip: Once you're in the forum section click on "new messages" on the top right of your page everytime you want to see any new messages, new replys or threads. it will be a good idea to refresh by clicking it everytime you want to see new posts now come join us in the forum

I find it hard when i join a group or forum and there is no where to introduce myself or how to just get started so thats what this thread is for. In the meantime i'd like to welcome any new members and welcome to real hip hop forever and feel free to post thread, post your videos, music etc.

Be sure to check out some tips in this thread on how to use this site, for example how to post videos, images, sigs, music in here and more. You can ask me or any of the other moderators at anytime. One more thing, don't forget to bookmark the site

A Hip Hop History (1984 Documentary)

Click Here For fullscreen

The Difference Between Hip Hop & Rap

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 28/Apr/11, 2:48 AM | Message # 691

Heads

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Thursday, 28/Apr/11, 7:19 AM | Message # 692

B-Girls
i love it to

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
MarXman Date: Wednesday, 04/May/11, 1:49 AM | Message # 693

Emcees
Quote (eboyd)
Btw, MarXman, I forgot to thank you for playing me and Unite C's music on your radio show. It means a lot to us and to the site. We stand for the same things and it's great that we are on the same page.

Your welcome, we're glad to do it.

-MarXman
www.raprevival.com
youtube.com/raprevival
Chinita Date: Saturday, 14/May/11, 6:15 PM | Message # 694

Heads
welcome new member TheStonedAge, he is from facebook, lives in philly..he luves our site and would some day like to be part of our staff to help out..i told him to start off by registering and being a member, that way he can mingle with u guys and get to know him better..hopefully he gets on the forum, make him feel welcome..give some reps~one luv

eboyd Date: Sunday, 15/May/11, 1:32 AM | Message # 695

Heads
welcome TheStonedAge. looking forward to meeting/working with you. thanks for signing up!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 15/May/11, 2:03 AM | Message # 696

Heads
I'm awaiting his first post...
Wats good bro. I'm Lord meth, RHHF's Chuck Norris/Aspiring Author.

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Monday, 16/May/11, 6:56 PM | Message # 697

Heads
welcome bboy buda to the site, i dont know if he'll be active because he also runs two spanish hip hop culture groups on facebook and does not speak english..buda has been interested in hip hop culture for many years but has a hard time finding information and a good explanation to hip hop history in spanish for him and his members. he is also very interested in what we do and someday being partnered or working on some projects with us..but we can discuss that at another time.... when talking to him on here please don't use slangs, he uses the google translator to communicate.

here is one of his videos, explaining the difference between hip hop and pop in spanish

this is his daughter Eva - Un viaje en el Tiempo/eva recorre la historia del hip hop, here she goes through different time periods in hip hop and some hip hop history.

eboyd Date: Monday, 16/May/11, 10:43 PM | Message # 698

Heads
WHOA! Chinita, who's the girl on your avatar? That's really cool with the whole Puerto Rican flag painted on her face. And you can tell she's very attractive even with that paint covering most of her facial features. Awesome image though. Is there any significance to that image, symbolic or otherwise, or did you just think it was a cool picture?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Monday, 16/May/11, 10:56 PM | Message # 699

B-Girls
Quote (eboyd)
That's really cool with the whole Puerto Rican flag painted on her face.

Why?

Quote (eboyd)
And you can tell she's very attractive even with that paint covering most of her facial features.

How?

Quote (eboyd)
Awesome image though.

Why?

The peurto Ricans I know are LAZZYYYYY, but then again I met em on call of duty so idk.

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 17/May/11, 4:26 AM | Message # 700

Heads
i thought that was chinita in the pic?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 18/May/11, 3:54 AM | Message # 701

Heads
Quote (Adam)
Why?

because it looks cool.......... ? do i really need to justify that?

Quote (Adam)
How?

because you can see the shape of her face, her hair, most of her facial features to one extent or another, etc.

Quote (Adam)
The peurto Ricans I know are LAZZYYYYY, but then again I met em on call of duty so idk.

does this have to do with anything relevant???

Quote (EmSeeD)
i thought that was chinita in the pic?

idk if it is or not, but i didn't want to just assume lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Wednesday, 18/May/11, 7:12 AM | Message # 702

B-Girls
cuz somebody said something about puerto ricans earlier so its relevant to the site right now.

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 18/May/11, 11:26 AM | Message # 703

Heads
yes its me when i was younger, actually much more younger lol

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 18/May/11, 1:49 PM | Message # 704

Heads
lol how old were you there? you are still gorgeous Chi, but damn! you were FINE back then!!!! lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 18/May/11, 6:22 PM | Message # 705

Heads
Oh boy...here we go..Chinita, u done got Erik started on his Latina-craze again.

Sick With It
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
Search: