[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, Aristotle  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Elements (DJ,Graff Art, BBoy,Bbox) » The Lost Train: A very rare graffiti pic, Jorge Fabel VP RSC
The Lost Train: A very rare graffiti pic, Jorge Fabel VP RSC
Chinita Date: Saturday, 08/Jan/11, 7:31 PM | Message # 1

Heads
The Lost Train:A very rare graffiti pic of one of Jorge Fabel Pabon’s (VP of Rock Steady Crew)1980 pieces,when he wrote PASER! Him and his wife Christie were very excited to find this piece of history still existed.

Click Here/Main Page

"I'm so happy right now...I can cry! Thank God, I just saw my High School buddy LED at the HIP HOP USA SUBWAY SERIES ART EXHIBITION and he confirmed that he had a photo of a piece I rocked on the train, with NAC 143rd, back in 1981! He just emailed it to me! I never had a photo of it and hadn't seen it ever since it was running on the 6 line! Thank you LED!" Fabel~

http://www.facebook.com/JorgeFabelPabon
http://www.facebook.com/ChristieZPabon

Treach Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 7:35 AM | Message # 2

OGs
awesome

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 7:55 AM | Message # 3

Heads
thanks, it really is..could u imagine how fabel feel's..the guy is going nuts lol i have them on facebook..he went to a HIP HOP USA SUBWAY SERIES ART EXHIBITION..and bumped into an old high school friend that mentioned he had an old graffiti pic of his tag and the rest is history..thats a long time without seeing that piece, fabel is around 50..alot of that graffit dissapeared after they cleaned up the trains, so much of that work is gone unless someone actually photographed it before hand.

Treach Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 8:59 AM | Message # 4

OGs
yeah i bet it brought back a lot of memories. what does PASER mean tho? lol

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 1:55 PM | Message # 5

Heads
i'm not sure but back then everyone went by some weird made up nick names..it could be short for anything or maybe something short in spanish. it kinda makes it hard to find childhood friends when no one really knew anyone's first and last names lol

Chinita Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 2:03 PM | Message # 6

Heads
POPMASTER FABEL(Paser) & CRAZY LEGS threw together a quick Rock dance routine in Japan

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Elements (DJ,Graff Art, BBoy,Bbox) » The Lost Train: A very rare graffiti pic, Jorge Fabel VP RSC
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: