[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » New Releases, Latest Tracks, Leaks and Official Videos
New Releases, Latest Tracks, Leaks and Official Videos
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 2:27 PM | Message # 1

Heads
NEW AND LATEST MUSIC VIDEOS OR TRACKS PLEASE POST HERE NOTE: (newest videos are at the end of the thread)

Dont forget to visit our other threads or start your own if you dont see anywhere to put ur video.

Hip Hop Thread 2000's till Present
Old School/New School 1990-1999 (Our 90's Thread)
Old Schoo/Classic Hip Hop 1970-1989 Thread
Underground Hip Hop

P.CASSO- Best In Show feat. VonPea of Tanya Morgan and Homeboy Sandman, more like a movie

The Grouch & Eligh "All In" Music Video
The Grouch & Eligh "All In" Music Video

Artist: Rugged N Raw / Title: The Ultimate / Directed by Mark Carranceja / Starring Rugged N Raw, I.mpaq, Phoenix Rizin, HiCoup, BadSportt, and Michael Volozin
Rugged N Raw / The Ultimate Official Music Video

stic man of dead prez feat Young Noble MY S W A G IS UP OFFICIAL VIDEO

Zion I “Geek To The Beat Video

Zion I "Geek To The Beat" from Okayplayer on Vimeo.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 15/Apr/09, 2:36 PM | Message # 2

Heads
ohh that song whit stic.man from dead prez and young noble is cool my man stic put a good twist to swag for him swag means Spirit, Wealth, Awareness, and Growth lol and Noble said I'm the worlds greatest father dude this some real shit they ain't bragging about their clothes and jewels they showing their mental and spiritual SWAG

Render215 Date: Friday, 24/Apr/09, 2:32 PM | Message # 3

Emcees

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 25/Apr/09, 1:32 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Move On - Slaughterhouse (Royce Da 5'9", Joell Ortiz, Joe Budden & Crooked I)
[/url]
Talib Kweli - Back Again

Daz Dillinger - Tell Me What You Got Now

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Monday, 27/Apr/09, 1:43 PM | Message # 5

Heads

The Narcicyst- P.H.A.T.W.A. (Official Music Video) from The Narcicyst on Vimeo.

Chinita Date: Monday, 27/Apr/09, 2:00 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
that ain't a new video

some are new to my ears and new on youtube even if they are old smile

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 27/Apr/09, 10:19 PM | Message # 7

Heads
raekwon's got a lot of new music out lately i wonder if that's on capadonna's album or his

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 8:29 PM | Message # 8

Heads
omg i think this sucks, dont know if thats his actual video but i think i might be joining Ntg's group LOL

ill Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 8:41 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
word its all aboard the bandwagon now

The World Is Yours

Message edited by ill - Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 8:50 PM
gemini Date: Tuesday, 28/Apr/09, 10:36 PM | Message # 10

Removed
ill,
Quote (ill)
you are the weirdest guy
yeah, u think i'm weird for pointing out to that cherry wigger siwooot that a new vid for a classic necro joint is still a new vid...he also tried to tell me b4 that in a msg that the "new videos" section is only for "official rhhf vids"....lies...check out the comments on his "official" "RHHF" vid on YouTube. Presumably he thinks that all the random heads shitting on his vid are ME...in stark contrast check out the comments on YouTube on any of my videos. Presumably siwooot reckons all the def commenters are ALSO ME. Hes accused enough of them of being me in the past to be sure lol...straight talk, if straight talk is "Gay" then call me Elton Fucking John. Just dont tell gemini wack lies & expect him to lick yer feckin' arse on YouTube. I just happen to post some of the very sickest videos on DeathTube. But when I ask you Mr. "Ill" of Mr. "Joker" to give me the names of your YouTube channels, all I get is silence. So I'll just assume that my HD moving Hip-Hop videos will take the fuckin' Pepsi Challenge with your single sliders any day of the fuckin' week. I told each & every one of you wiggers when I got here that I'm here to stop the flaggotry...if you think I'm wasting my time on this website looking for subscribers or supporters then you're tripping. LOL

Added (28/Apr/09, 10:31 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
ill,

Quote (Joker13)
for real, the man is a nutcase

Joker13, Yeah, well I thought that YOU sending me TWENTY hate msgs in ONE DAY (I still have them) the day I arrived here was a little WEIRD, but I'm not fazed easily, as you are now no doubt aware...so what was the name of your wack channel again??? huh???

Added (28/Apr/09, 10:36 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
ill, LOL, I've just noticed now that someone has changed the name of the thread from "new videos" to "new official videos" LMFAO

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 1:03 AM | Message # 11

Heads
oh yea somebody changed it, i dont remember writing official videos in there lol ok i guess i should have wrote "new releases" when i started this thread..it can be for audio or videos as long as there new song. i wasnt for official but we'll just leave it for that because we were missing our 2000's thread..

ok everybody what was missing was our 2000's thread that i just replaced now..
so now we have a place to put all the vid, tracks our start another thread if you dont see one.
Hip Hop Thread 2000's till Present
Old School/New School 1990-1999 (Our 90's Thread)
Old Schoo/Classic Hip Hop 1970-1989 Thread
Underground Hip Hop

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 1:18 AM | Message # 12

Heads
omg i love this videi, reminds me of my 60's oldies i love oldies..anyway please listen to this song.. its tight

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 1:32 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (gemini)
it IS a new video, but its NOT new music...so perhaps you should have called the thread NEW MUSIC

oh so it doesn't have to be music now? its just new videos people have uploaded? pff...

Quote (gemini)
wigger siwooot

lol this guys pretending he thinks i'm white when he know's i'm not, guess he can't think of anything else to say.

Quote (gemini)
check out the comments on his "official" "RHHF" vid on YouTube. Presumably he thinks that all the random heads shitting on his vid are ME...in stark contrast check out the comments on YouTube on any of my videos. Presumably siwooot reckons all the def commenters are ALSO ME. Hes accused enough of them of being me in the past to be sure lol

this is complete bullshit, one guy (a supposed blood and member of fuckrhhf group lol) said something like fuck rhhf on the video, i saw he was in gemini's group so i called him a gemini dick rider i never said he was gemini. Then another account called Goidenagehiphopx made some random comment on there that didn't even make sense. I replied to the comment then mysticpisshead made the mistake of replying back to me with his main account instead of the Goidenagehiphopx clone. I called him out on it and he and gemini kept denying it until finally mystic admitted that the clone was him all along but then he made up some bullshit story saying it was his girlfriend logging into his accounts making all the fucked up comments to people on youtube.

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 11:16 AM | Message # 14

Heads
ok brand new video i just got in my email The Science From Murs Latest Album “Murs For President

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 29/Apr/09, 7:07 PM | Message # 15

Heads
first single from his next album called The Hangover

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » New Releases, Latest Tracks, Leaks and Official Videos
Search: