• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » 1994 Tupac shooting
1994 Tupac shooting
Greeny Date: Wednesday, 15/Jun/11, 11:02 PM | Message # 1

OGs
Dexter Isaac Admits Tupac Shakur Robbery, Shooting Involvement

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011....97.html

What is all this. I guarantee 2pac's murder will be solved within 3 years, and that the killer will be killed within 5.

:)
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 16/Jun/11, 2:42 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
Very interesting. I'm intrigued to see what comes of this in the near future.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Treach Date: Thursday, 16/Jun/11, 3:35 PM | Message # 3

OGs
E.D.I. Mean Of The Outlawz & Jimmy Henchman's Lawyer Respond To 2Pac Shooting Confession

“Sh*t, Makaveli sold well over four, five million records. Everybody heard how Pac felt about it. It’s on the last song – ‘Against All Odds.’ We thought it was always going to come to life," E.D.I. told XXL. "You always got to take all this kind of information with a grain of salt because you’re dealing with alleged snitches and government informants. These are the type of people that tell on their own mama, so it’s hard to say what’s real and what’s not real, but at the same time, what’s done in the dark is always going to come to the light. I was sort of amused by homeboy’s timing. I thought it was perfect timing, which also happens to be the name of our album dropping September 13 (the 15th anniversary of ’Pac’s death. I thought it was perfect timing.”

A federal warrant was issued for Henchman last month for his involvement in a cocaine distribution ring. He's been on the run from the law ever since. But his lawyer Jeffrey Lichtman, told the New York Daily News that you can't believe a word Isaac says.

"It's a flat out lie," he said. "Dexter Isaac is not claiming this 17 years later to clear his conscience. He's doing it because he's told anybody who will listen he doesn't want to die in prison. He has kids and wants to work off his sentence. He can't be trusted."

Added (16/Jun/11, 3:31 PM)
---------------------------------------------
also....happy birthday Pac

Added (16/Jun/11, 3:35 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Tupac Shakur Rejects 'Role-Model Label' In 1992

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Jun/11, 7:08 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (Treach)
I was sort of amused by homeboy’s timing. I thought it was perfect timing, which also happens to be the name of our album dropping September 13 (the 15th anniversary of ’Pac’s death. I thought it was perfect timing.”

nah mentioning the release of their new album and giving out the name is perfect timing

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Treach Date: Friday, 17/Jun/11, 1:19 PM | Message # 5

OGs
Quote (EmSeeD)
nah mentioning the release of their new album and giving out the name is perfect timing

i agree man..that was some shameless promotion shit lol

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
IndiePennedEnt Date: Wednesday, 03/Aug/11, 1:19 AM | Message # 6

Rappers
Quote (EmSeeD)
I was sort of amused by homeboy’s timing. I thought it was perfect timing, which also happens to be the name of our album dropping September 13 (the 15th anniversary of ’Pac’s death. I thought it was perfect timing.”

No doubt about that.

Check out Indie Penned artist Mr. Liqer

www.mrliqer.com
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » 1994 Tupac shooting
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: