New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Religion » Hug An Atheist
Hug An Atheist
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 0:43 AM | Message # 16

OGs
youre the one who blew it up :D

also: you avoided my question, something u accuse me of always doing

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 1:09 AM | Message # 17

B-Girls
Everything you do is rym so its all rym tact.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 12:48 PM | Message # 18

OGs
if youre talking about going off topic on threads, thats a RHHF tact above all else

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 6:21 PM | Message # 19

B-Girls
Nope. The quoting.

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 6:58 PM | Message # 20

OGs
quoting 2 unique points u made that i wanted to contemplate on..............has nothing to do with rym explosive rip wwe

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 6:59 PM | Message # 21

OGs
adam stare into the eyes of my avatar...do you comprehend?

Are You Comprehension? - Jimi Hendrix (1968)

Menace Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 7:36 PM | Message # 22

Heads
s0dr2 needs a REAL hug...

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 7:47 PM | Message # 23

OGs
Quote (Menace)
s0dr2 needs a REAL hug...

man menace, speaking of me having a hug, i was at a funeral and my brother and his friends decided to hug the family and i just stood there from a distance watching like the coward i was because i saw they were giving actual hugs and i was unsure if i would also give a hug cause i was less closer to the family or if i should just shake hands...and i can sense they were conscious of me not consolidating them...and i also thought that the passing away of someone i knew would be a rejuvenation in my heart and change my habits of sinning yet i keep on falling menace, i dont know what to do...

good to see u again menace, love

Adam Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 8:17 PM | Message # 24

B-Girls
Shut the fuck up already. Menace don't address this witch.

s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 8:34 PM | Message # 25

OGs
its funny cause you say im being insincere yet i know you acknowledge my problems exist...so basically you make no sense

NtG Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 10:47 PM | Message # 26

Heads
I know this thread should be cleaned up, but it's the only entertaining thing that has been on this forum in a while, so I think i'll let it continue

[deleted]
s0dr2 Date: Wednesday, 29/Aug/12, 11:38 PM | Message # 27

OGs
just saw the video now. that was one of the most retarded things ever packaged into a video and delivered into the eyes of my soul. most of the examples used of atheism being attacked are random tv personalities (2 of Bill O'rheily??) which doesnt sell me the idea of atheists being persecuted whatsoever, all started miss sylvia whatamidoingwithmylife and i dont see a point in any of this even what im writing now considering i still have to finish watching azumanga daioh

maybe if the music in that video was taken out and burned on some cd and that particular cd was burned id be less upset

Adam Date: Thursday, 30/Aug/12, 1:11 AM | Message # 28

B-Girls
Quote (s0dr2)
random tv personalities

you call bill o'reilly just a tv personality??? lol. Those people are looked up to a by a great deal of people.

s0dr2 Date: Thursday, 30/Aug/12, 2:47 AM | Message # 29

OGs
wow. richard dawkins called my belief in God a delusion! everyone loves him, woe is me! ie anyone offended by bill o'reilly needs to grow up...actually anybody offended by anything needs to grow up

Greeny Date: Thursday, 30/Aug/12, 5:29 AM | Message # 30

OGs
I hate atheists that take up the fight against christianity. Technology is secular, it drives society. All of society is yours. And you're basically running it off the road.
THANK MAN!

:)
Forum » Knowledge » Religion » Hug An Atheist
Search: