[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Diabolic Tyler The Creator diss (wut.)
Diabolic Tyler The Creator diss
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 11/Feb/12, 0:37 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
Is this serious? Like really? That shit is fucking pathetic. I don't even know where to begin on that shit. Opinions?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Treach Date: Saturday, 11/Feb/12, 5:00 AM | Message # 2

OGs
um...got a link?

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 11/Feb/12, 5:04 PM | Message # 3

Heads

DAMN Diabolic went IN

i admit i never listen to Tyler and don't know wtf inspired the diss

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
road2dariches Date: Saturday, 11/Feb/12, 11:17 PM | Message # 4

Rappers
Diabolic Destroyed Tyler...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxmEXS94l18

g'day
TOPBILLINGSonRHHF Date: Sunday, 12/Feb/12, 7:21 PM | Message # 5

Writers
I don't know, Diabolic DID demolish Tyler even though part of me thinks Diabolic was a little bit too sensitive!

Tyler mentioned Immortal Technique on a song called "Goblin", I like the song. I think the production was unique and it sounded like Tyler was just venting. Even though don't agree with what he said about the underground scene!

Tyler, The Creator from the song "Goblin" ~ "These nigga's ain't fuckin' wit me/ cause I don't listen I.T. mortal with tech of Nique/ and all this underground bullshit ain't never goin peak/ on the Top Billboard 20 and 'gem of the week'/ I rather listen to Badu and Pusha the T/ and some Waka Flocka Flame instead of that 'real hip hop' that's bull of the sheet/ but they wanna critique everything that me and Wolf Gang has ever released/ they don't get it, cuz it's not made for them------ "

My guess is this is going to spark a lot controversy on whether underground hip hop fans are too militant and cult- like or whether mainstream fans accept too much bullshit!

It's going to be interesting... I hope Diabolic gets press news and not too much flack for this ^_^

AHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH11111111111!!!!!!!1111111!

Message edited by TOPBILLINGSonRHHF - Monday, 13/Feb/12, 3:41 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 13/Feb/12, 12:41 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
I just mean, there is no point to this diss. Tyler wasn't dissing Tech, he was just saying that he doesn't want to be apart of the "underground" hiphop circuit. He thinks that if he can get awards and money and all that shit by making the music he wants to make, that's awesome. He's done that successfully. He hasn't sold out. He hasn't censored himself one bit, ever. He refuses to make MTV safe videos, songs, etc.

He's a kid and he just wants to have fun. He likes Waka Flocka Flame. He doesn't like political hiphop. What a crime!! Someone kill him!!
The diss was unwarrented and out of date. Yonkers was a year ago. Tyler's hype is over anyways. I love Golf Wang but besides Earl, Tyler, and Frank Ocean, as a whole, Golf Wang will never see the same hype they saw last spring and summer.

Art is in the eye of the beholder. Diabolic was being a little girl.

TOPBILLINGSonRHHF Date: Monday, 13/Feb/12, 4:00 PM | Message # 7

Writers
Well, Diabolic most likely did it for recognition. He posted it on his YouTube channel with the title in ALL CAPS and honestly I don't mind that he did for the recognition!

An up and coming independent MC lyrically attacking a mainstream artist with a huge cult following! Like I said, something like this should blow up and spark huge controversy (it most likely won't), because mainstream needs a swift kick in the ass and such to shake up the status quo!

I want something like that to happen ^_^

AHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH11111111111!!!!!!!1111111!

Message edited by TOPBILLINGSonRHHF - Tuesday, 14/Feb/12, 2:05 PM
El_Matador Date: Monday, 13/Feb/12, 5:58 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
He likes Waka Flocka Flame

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Someone kill him!!

Yes, this is actually a good reason to kill him. :D

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Treach Date: Monday, 13/Feb/12, 7:11 PM | Message # 9

OGs
fine he doesnt want to be in the 'underground scene' but why diss it and namedrop IT? thats bound to spark some shit from somebody lol

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 13/Feb/12, 10:26 PM | Message # 10

Rappers
tyler is an attention whore, same as all the wolf gang homos. these faggots and theyre need for attention like the little fucking faggot girls they are need to shut the fuck up and die.

///WWOOOOOOOOOOOSSSAAAAAAAAA

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!

Message edited by Boner-Jamz-11 - Monday, 13/Feb/12, 10:26 PM
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/12, 3:45 AM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (Treach)
fine he doesnt want to be in the 'underground scene' but why diss it and namedrop IT? thats bound to spark some shit from somebody lol

Because IT is one of the few underground artists in recent years who has broken into a mainstream demographic while at the same time keeping his rugged, politically conscience lyrical style intact and not "selling out" so to say. He was just an example. I doubt it was anything personal toward him. Just a well known example for him to use that fit the flow.

Quote (El_Matador)
Yes, this is actually a good reason to kill him.

Lol kill me then. I downloaded Flockaveli and honestly if you take it for what it is and listen to it as a HYPE album, and album that just gets you pumped as fuck, and not some serious hiphop shit, it's a 10/10. As Bape said to me once (when i was asking him why he liked Flocka), "I like artists who are good at what they do."
and that's it. Flocka is good at what he does. He has mastered the art of going batshit insane and getting hype in the booth. Whether or not you like that sort of thing is your deal.

Quote (Boner-Jamz-11)
tyler is an attention whore, same as all the wolf gang homos. these faggots and theyre need for attention like the little fucking faggot girls they are need to shut the fuck up and die.

Obvious troll is obvious.

And it won't spark huge controversy, because frankly, outside of the underground hiphop community, no one gives a single fuck about the underground hiphop community, and they never will, which is why I am rarely seen on these forums, because I just see it as people beating a dead horse. It's okay to talk and reminisce about golden hiphop, and it's cool to make your own politically conscience, boundary breaking, social barrier destroying hiphop, but I don't see the point in trying to like, force some sort of movement out of it. It's just not going to go anywhere. It's irrelevant. The youth, and society as a whole cannot relate to it. It's an outdated form of battlecry.

Greeny Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/12, 9:29 AM | Message # 12

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I downloaded Flockaveli and honestly if you take it for what it is and listen to it as a HYPE album, and album that just gets you pumped as fuck, and not some serious hiphop shit, it's a 10/10.

cmon, that can be said about anything and everything. If every album released defines the standard it's supposed to be rated to, it's always gonna be a 10/10. That's some third grade algebra shit. That's just saying "if you're into this you'll like this".
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Tyler wasn't dissing Tech, he was just saying that he doesn't want to be apart of the "underground" hiphop circuit.

This is also a spin. He referred to that genre of hip hop as underground bullshit; IT is basically an icon in that area, he's saying he prefers other music and pretty much tells fans of UG shit to fuck off, so yes I'd say it's a diss. Sure, within the diss he's saying he doesn't want to be a part of that whole scene, still diss.
Quote (TOPBILLINGSonRHHF)
Well, Diabolic most likely did for recognition.

Usually is.

:)
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/12, 2:19 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
Quote (Greeny)
This is also a spin. He referred to that genre of hip hop as underground bullshit; IT is basically an icon in that area, he's saying he prefers other music and pretty much tells fans of UG shit to fuck off, so yes I'd say it's a diss. Sure, within the diss he's saying he doesn't want to be a part of that whole scene, still diss.

You're looking too deep into the words. Watch some interviews and look beyond the music. He doesn't have a problem with underground hiphop, or the community, or anything. The only thing he has a problem with, is people telling him that he sold out and that he should stay underground/independent, and not respecting the fact that his goals are different than that.
So fine, sure, he might have said UG was bullshit, or whatever the fuck you're trying to say, but I can promise you that it wasn't a diss. It seems like you know nothing more than the lines he said in this song.

Quote (Greeny)
cmon, that can be said about anything and everything. If every album released defines the standard it's supposed to be rated to, it's always gonna be a 10/10. That's some third grade algebra shit. That's just saying "if you're into this you'll like this".

I see what you're saying here, and I agree I guess, but, I guess I didn't phrase what I was trying to say right. I meant that underground hiphop fans shouldn't even care about Waka, it has nothing to do with UG hiphop and isn't UG hiphop. There's no point in them even bashing Waka. It'd be like a basketball analyst on ESPN talking shit on Tom Brady/New England Patriots. Yes, the Patriots are a sports team, but that doesn't mean that the Patriots have anything to do with football at all. It's a completely different TYPE of sport.
Waka Flocka Flame. Yes, it's music, and it has some elements taken from hiphop in it, but it isn't hiphop.

Greeny Date: Tuesday, 14/Feb/12, 5:11 PM | Message # 14

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
It seems like you know nothing more than the lines he said in this song.

I shouldn't have to know more, it sounds like a diss so people should take it as a diss and this guy made a diss track after a collab with Immortal.
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
It'd be like a basketball analyst on ESPN talking shit on Tom Brady/New England Patriots. Yes, the Patriots are a sports team, but that doesn't mean that the Patriots have anything to do with football at all. It's a completely different TYPE of sport.
Waka Flocka Flame. Yes, it's music, and it has some elements taken from hiphop in it, but it isn't hiphop.

I see what you're saying, although the analogy isn't accurate since hip hop's image is effected by whatever is popular, and I agree that people shouldn't go around badmouthing this and that artist like people on Youtube especially tend to do. They should rather engage positively in what they do like. There's an incredibly negative energy flow in this hip hop shit.
I do see how this guy could've been motivated to diss Tyler based on that song. I don't listen very much to Odd Future though, but I don't think I really need to to determine if it was out of place. Since when does one need a good excuse to make a diss record?

:)

Message edited by Greeny - Tuesday, 14/Feb/12, 5:12 PM
EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/12, 4:27 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Diabolic didn't like what Tyler said on that song, and fair enough, he wanted to diss him over and there's nothing wrong with that, after all Tyler did pretty much diss Diabolic's whole scene, calling real hip hop and underground "bull of the sheet", maybe he didn't intend it as a diss like that, but you know it doesn't always have to be direct to be a diss, you can disrespect someone without even realizing it, it was taken as a diss by diabolic so he responds with a very good diss imo.

Also ironic Tyler says he's rather listen to waka flocka flame than underground, when waka flocka flames career is pretty much dead right now, i bet more people listen to Diabolic than waka flocka flame right now. and Pusha T who? lol the dude is only known as a guy that was signed to Kanye's label and had a good verse in the BET Cypher a couple years ago, other than the his career might as well be dead too, these guys are just bandwagon rappers. I don't listen to Tyler, I don't think he's bad, but in his interviews he does have a very immature and shitty attitude, it seems like the guy really needs to grow up. I can't blame Diabolic for trying to make an example of tyler. I think I see what Eyar is saying as well about the attention whore thing, coz guys like Tyler, its like they're trying to be all controversial and shit just for attention's sake, just so they can look all 'edgy', but really they should just grow up.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Diabolic Tyler The Creator diss (wut.)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: