[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Diabolic Tyler The Creator diss (wut.)
Diabolic Tyler The Creator diss
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/12, 10:41 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
Also ironic Tyler says he's rather listen to waka flocka flame than underground, when waka flocka flames career is pretty much dead right now, i bet more people listen to Diabolic than waka flocka flame right now. and Pusha T who? lol the dude is only known as a guy that was signed to Kanye's label and had a good verse in the BET Cypher a couple years ago, other than the his career might as well be dead too, these guys are just bandwagon rappers. I don't listen to Tyler, I don't think he's bad, but in his interviews he does have a very immature and shitty attitude, it seems like the guy really needs to grow up. I can't blame Diabolic for trying to make an example of tyler. I think I see what Eyar is saying as well about the attention whore thing, coz guys like Tyler, its like they're trying to be all controversial and shit just for attention's sake, just so they can look all 'edgy', but really they should just grow up.

Fair enough, however, I disagree with two things. Even though Diabolic is a much better lyricist than Flocka, I still think Flocka is listened to more. Go to any high school basketball practice/football practice. The whole team will be blasting that shit in their locker room.
And Tyler does have a shitty attitude at times, I'll give you that, but not all of his songs are controversial, nor is everyone in Golf Wang's. They have a good amount of songs that are just typical shit about getting high, girls, or random stories or some shit. Couldn't you say rappers like Necro do the same thing?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/12, 4:03 PM | Message # 17

Heads
this is hip hop! stop bitching! dissing/shit talk on record (which occurs most of the time for recognition purposes) is the name of the game! why cry because so-and-so dissed your favorite artist?? that's some emo cry baby bullshit! just let it brush off your shoulder and hope your favorite artist retorts.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/12, 8:37 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Lol kill me then. I downloaded Flockaveli and honestly if you take it for what it is and listen to it as a HYPE album, and album that just gets you pumped as fuck, and not some serious hiphop shit, it's a 10/10. As Bape said to me once (when i was asking him why he liked Flocka), "I like artists who are good at what they do."
and that's it. Flocka is good at what he does. He has mastered the art of going batshit insane and getting hype in the booth. Whether or not you like that sort of thing is your deal.

lol c'mon bro, listening to that clown is a crime. When it comes to the wackness, the only guy I'd like to listen to (and not for too long because it's not healthy for my taste and my musician's health) is Lil B because he's ridiculously funny.

Quote (eboyd)
this is hip hop! stop bitching! dissing/shit talk on record (which occurs most of the time for recognition purposes) is the name of the game! why cry because so-and-so dissed your favorite artist?? that's some emo cry baby bullshit! just let it brush off your shoulder and hope your favorite artist retorts.

This. Btw how are you, Erik? It's been a long time since we last spoke to each other. How's your album promotion going? And how's your sister? :D

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 15/Feb/12, 9:00 PM | Message # 19

Heads
i'm focused mainly on athletics right now so no album promotion atm. and fuck you lol :D

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 5:17 PM | Message # 20

Emcees
i know this is off topic but am i the only in this group that laughed drake bitchin about common "picking" on how he expressed his self lmao

ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 5:53 PM | Message # 21

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
lol c'mon bro, listening to that clown is a crime. When it comes to the wackness, the only guy I'd like to listen to (and not for too long because it's not healthy for my taste and my musician's health) is Lil B because he's ridiculously funny.

i just think ya'll are too serious sometimes man... seems like you guys still don't understand that Lil B is a troll.

anyways I just came back to bitch about this, i'm out, cause this forum is dead and even if it wasn't, the "movement" is irrelevant and too negative. i'll leave you with this.

Greeny Date: Thursday, 16/Feb/12, 9:12 PM | Message # 22

OGs
Seems like you think you got people figured out pretty well maan.

:)
EmSeeD Date: Friday, 17/Feb/12, 6:54 AM | Message # 23

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Couldn't you say rappers like Necro do the same thing?

yes you could, and? i'm not even a necro fan, i only like his beats

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
i just think ya'll are too serious sometimes man... seems like you guys still don't understand that Lil B is a troll.

when el matador said 'this is actually a good reason to kill him' he was joking sheesh, but lil b is just a gimmick man, lil b will be gone in a few years, his albums have already bombed, i thought he was funny at one point but now he's just annoying. even the concious songs like age of information and i'm god i thought those were good till i found the instrumentals and realized it was only the beat i liked

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
anyways I just came back to bitch about this, i'm out, cause this forum is dead and even if it wasn't, the "movement" is irrelevant and too negative.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Treach Date: Friday, 17/Feb/12, 11:36 AM | Message # 24

OGs

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 18/Feb/12, 10:49 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
but lil b is just a gimmick man

this is what I meant when I said that I don't think you guys "get it". the fact that he is a gimmick is the point.... facepalm.

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 18/Feb/12, 10:55 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
facepalm

*arab girls hairy armpit*

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Greeny Date: Sunday, 19/Feb/12, 10:08 AM | Message # 27

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
this is what I meant when I said that I don't think you guys "get it". the fact that he is a gimmick is the point.... facepalm.

It's still shitty music. It has nothing to do with being too serious, which proves you not to be all too self-aware, since that's what this whole thread shows you being. Crying because someone who doesn't fully get your hero, at least not like you do, is insulting him over misunderstanding a line that only you truly understand.
You're being condescending and patronizing towards everyone, but that's normal in growing up. My 11 year old sister is going through the same phase. Also in music. She likes Miley Cyrus, she thinks they got this bond, that she got this insight into her person, something nobody else has, something that makes her real special.
See what I did?

KingGoo Date: Sunday, 19/Feb/12, 4:15 PM | Message # 28

Rappers
I think you're all missing what's really important here...

Meth already shit on this beat before Diabolic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaUYFjOLOrA

on a serious note, this shit is silly. to me IT's camp is as mainstream as the "underground" can get, I don't really know what they're trying to defend because when someone mentions Immortal Tech I don't think "underground rapper", I think "that rapper that makes people think they know underground hip-hop if they listen to him". Either way, to me the underground is meant to always try to promote the true elements of hip-hop and seems like a real underground cat would be better off making something positive and creative rather than picking on someone like Tyler. the kid has nothing to do with the underground, while his lyrics on the underground are pretty fucking stupid, Tyler's lyrics always come off as pretty fucking stupid to me so who cares?

Rep the bay

http://www.last.fm/user/Romencer17
http://soundcloud.com/doobilicious
http://soundcloud.com/rome-yamilov
Treach Date: Sunday, 19/Feb/12, 5:06 PM | Message # 29

OGs
man meth slaughtered that shit!

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Greeny Date: Sunday, 19/Feb/12, 6:31 PM | Message # 30

OGs
Quote (KingGoo)
I think you're all missing what's really important here...

That a beef would be silly or that Method did the beat already, or what is the important thing that everyone's missing?
Quote (KingGoo)
underground is meant to always try to promote the true elements of hip-hop and seems like a real underground cat would be better off making something positive and creative rather than picking on someone like Tyler.

It was most likely for publicity... He's done a song with Immortal Technique and probably wants to defend his honour or come off as if he is or some shit. To me it doesn't really matter why someone puts out a diss track, if he feels he has a reason to then he can go ahead.
BDP got turned down by Marley Marl, KRS thought he was a better MC than MC Shan so he dissed them, their crew and their whole burrow. It's not that much of a reason, but in my world anyone's entitled to diss if they wanna.

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Diabolic Tyler The Creator diss (wut.)
Search: