New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » 10 QUESTIONS
10 QUESTIONS
Chinita Date: Friday, 11/May/12, 0:21 AM | Message # 16

Heads
any questions for Sick jacken of Psycho Realm, sick symphonies?, one of the guerrilla republik members is interviewing him on our bahalf..

cypress hill & psycho realm psycho city blocks

Treach Date: Friday, 11/May/12, 3:25 AM | Message # 17

OGs
ooh nice, i saw sick jacken and b-real live last year

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Friday, 11/May/12, 11:11 AM | Message # 18

Heads
can you think of any questions for him?

Treach Date: Friday, 11/May/12, 12:26 PM | Message # 19

OGs
i thought about it but not really.. im curious how the other half of psycho realm, big duke, is doing but other than that there were some cool questions on the first page we could ask

- K-RINO
Treach Date: Friday, 11/May/12, 12:29 PM | Message # 20

OGs
2012: SickSideSIckos "The Return of Big Duke"
aks about that!! :O

- K-RINO
Chinita Date: Friday, 18/May/12, 6:27 PM | Message # 21

Heads
its going down soon,physco realm sick jacken just dropped an album as well, it features joell ortiz, here is a track..any other questions for ths interview?..i need some quick from us, someone help lol

THE PSYCHO REALM FT Joell Ortiz.... GHETTO CHILD! Sick Jacken
and cynic, terror tapes vol 2 http://www.amazon.com/Terror-Tapes-Vol-1-Explicit/dp/B001PECZY4

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 18/May/12, 6:35 PM | Message # 22

Heads
damn never saw this

if its not too late my question is

What Inspires you when creating an album or song?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Saturday, 19/May/12, 4:54 AM | Message # 23

Heads
ok, this is what i put together, was up half the night lol, have to email this now..Sick Jacken/Psycho Realm interview questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats on the new album, Psycho Realm Presents: Sick Jacken & Cynic - 'Terror Tapes Vol. 2, was just bumping ghetto child which features Joell Ortiz, that's some sick production as always, couldn't stop bobbing my head to that instro, great message as well. For those that have not gotten a copy yet, can you tell them more about the album? what are some of the topics you address and the production. The making of the "i'm gone" video?

What inspired you when creating an album or song?

For our young readers just learning about Psycho Realm, how did you come about? Tell them about Psycho Realm?

how did Psycho Realm and Cypress Hill get acquainted and did they play a roll in Psycho Realm's success?

As a master and legend of hip hop, How do you embrace the new artists entering the industry but most important, what advise would you give them?

Being latino..what adversities, stereotypes have you faced in Hip Hop...how did you overcome them?

Do you have a message to other young latinos wanting to make their path..what is the message in general that you're trying to or conveying at this point in hip hop?

You guys always put your heart and soul into every project, kept it original from the get with your beats, flow, lyrics, authentic for the people, different styles with each project, and a message we can all relate to, what i call real hip hop. What does "Real" Hip Hop mean to you?

Your brother Big Dukes, LA's respected emcee is a true inspiration to me as a latina myself and to us all, a true survivor, the reason why I feel we need more peace and unity in our communities, especially among our youngins being blinded by mainstream media. i feel its crucial to connect our youth with our positive underground. how do you feel about that? and about the mainstream hip "pop" occupying our airways today? do you see a change?

please tell us, How is Big Duke doing? I was inspired with his interview on latinabeats, the words of a true warrior. it put tears of joy in my eyes, even after being paralyzed from that tragedy, he keeps going strong, is motivated and is a mentor. He's pretty amazing.

Psycho Realm is very well respected and has had a big influence in hip hop, not only in LA but World Wide, Did you think you would leave such an impact? how does it feel?

Where and how do you tend to find inspiration for any upcoming projects?

Which artists/musician most inspired you when you were young?

What do you love most about Hip Hop? Is old always better than new with hip hop?

This is a question by one of our members on the forum, he wants to know, if you were on a deserted island, with a CD player and 5 albums. Which albums would you choose?

What interests do you have outside of music?

what more can we expect from Sick Symphonies, future collaborations, future projects, who does the production? More about the lable and how it came about?

Thank you so much for this opportunity hermano, we love what you do for our communities world wide, we salute you. keep on bringing in the real for the people~looking forward to more~one luv

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 19/May/12, 4:59 AM | Message # 24

Heads
awesome chinita, so is that how these interviews are done? email them the questions then they email back the answers?

those are some good questions

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Greeny Date: Saturday, 19/May/12, 5:05 AM | Message # 25

OGs
Looking good. How will it be accessible?

:)
Chinita Date: Sunday, 20/May/12, 5:09 PM | Message # 26

Heads
thank u guys...glad u like it..yes he'll email back the answers, but listen guys i have a family emergency, my nephew was in a motorcylce accident and still in icu in bad shape so i have to go away tomorrow night and i'll be back sunday, , i'll ask jehniko from guerrilla republik to send the interview with sick jacken to the rhhf email, please look out for it..

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » 10 QUESTIONS
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: