[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Emcee Composition - Champagne Success (produced by Kno of Cunninlynguists)
Emcee Composition - Champagne Success
El_Matador Date: Wednesday, 06/Jun/12, 3:35 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Emcee Composition is a fellow artist and a good friend of mine. He has an album in making called "Dirty Classical, Act 1" entirely produced by Kno. This is the first single. If you like the song, please, support my man and purchase it.

http://www.amazon.com/Champagne-Success-Explicit/dp/B0081PGGVI

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Greeny Date: Thursday, 07/Jun/12, 1:36 PM | Message # 2

OGs
What, purchase the song? It's dope, but I'll wait till the album drops. Will definitely buy that shit. Hard copy if possible and affordable and available for international shipment. Damn, that's a long shot. :0

What's with the name? Emcee Composition sounds like a group or rather a hip hop collective.

:)
El_Matador Date: Friday, 08/Jun/12, 10:50 AM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (Greeny)
What, purchase the song? It's dope, but I'll wait till the album drops. Will definitely buy that shit. Hard copy if possible and affordable and available for international shipment. Damn, that's a long shot. :0

I'll ask Comp, he'll send the hard copy your way.

Quote (Greeny)
What's with the name? Emcee Composition sounds like a group or rather a hip hop collective.

I guess that was his purpose. He's not only an emcee, he's a producer and multi-instrumentalist too. One man band.

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Greeny Date: Friday, 08/Jun/12, 9:20 PM | Message # 4

OGs
Quote (El_Matador)
I'll ask Comp, he'll send the hard copy your way.

Yeah man do that.

:)
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Emcee Composition - Champagne Success (produced by Kno of Cunninlynguists)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: