[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Canibus vs. Dizaster (Full Video) (LMAO LMAO LMAO)
Canibus vs. Dizaster (Full Video)
Lord_Meth Date: Monday, 11/Jun/12, 10:11 PM | Message # 1

Heads
LOL!

http://peoplelikeusmedia.com/rap-bat....himself

Sick With It
Melhex Date: Tuesday, 12/Jun/12, 1:31 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
Every time i watch this shit i cant understand why anybody would publicly embarrass themselves in a battle of this magnitude. Canibus needed that 12 grand bad he didn't give a rat ass about preparing for this. He going to have to ask for a rematch to recover. Cause his 10000 bars DVD/CD will not sell. Why the hell he didn't use bars from that 10000 beats me....SMDH

The Artisan (AKA) The Answer
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 12/Jun/12, 2:29 AM | Message # 3

Heads
I tried to replay this before but I had to turn it off after Dizasters first round

I watched this shit on the stream live, there were some crazy performances, but a lot of shit went wrong man, I feel so bad for Organik, 2 other dudes had chokes, but there were some amazing performances too

I just hope when the full battle comes out it goes viral, at least that will be good for the battle scene and I'm glad new people can see how dope Diz is at battling. A lot of people wanna down play written battles, but they don't realize how much skill it really takes to write the kind of bars these people write, they spend months preparing for this shit, unlike Canibus who apparently only spent 3 weeks

I think Canibus would or could have done a hell of a lot better if he had prepared more and didn't have a broken arm, but there was no way he could come straight into this fuckin with Dizaster

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 12/Jun/12, 9:29 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Here goes to official release by KOTD. HD version.

PRAISE JESUS!

Sick With It
Melhex Date: Tuesday, 12/Jun/12, 10:25 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
High definition or wack quality it dont matter the quality of this cause the same results still stand. Canibus is on bath salts in a sling and Ray Charles glasses. Only thing clear about this picture is he need counselling to shake his apparent drug habit and lack of focus...smdh lol

Lord_Meth Date: Tuesday, 12/Jun/12, 10:34 PM | Message # 6

Heads
LOL!
Did you see Supernatural in the back behind Canibus? He should've gave Canibus some pointers lol

Sick With It
Melhex Date: Tuesday, 12/Jun/12, 11:29 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
The way canibus looked anybody in the crowd with semi skills could have been a great help..lol When that nigga was stuck they should of called time. They did him dirty man. He did it to himself though..lmao

EmSeeD Date: Wednesday, 13/Jun/12, 6:41 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
LOL!
Did you see Supernatural in the back behind Canibus? He should've gave Canibus some pointers lol

was priceless, when Canibus said 'you win Diz'. Supernat just had his head down, but he thought Canibus was going to call the battle off, then when Canibus said he still wanted to spit his bars, Supernat's head went up in shock and he actually looked mad at Canibus, he was giving him the evils, then when the Notepad came out, Supernats literally face palmed, he was actually shaking his head in his palm haha

Have you seen this parody? its almost accurate of how it really was lol

Melhex Date: Wednesday, 13/Jun/12, 2:00 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
!st round for canibus was not that bad he seem liked he was trying after that he crashed and burned.

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 14/Jun/12, 3:53 AM | Message # 10

Heads
Interesting Fact:

The battle had been planned for months, they signed a contract agreeing to do 4 - 6 minute rounds, on the very day the battle was going down Canibus Manager went to Diz saying Canibus now wants to do unlimited rounds. Canibus had written 30 pages of rhymes in his notebook, he even gave it to Diz after the battle, he wrote material for way way longer than 4-6 minutes per round. Dizaster was pissed but agreed to it anyway at the last minute, thats why he dissed canibus manager in his 3rd round. So the whole time it was actually Canibus trying to set Dizaster up.

Dizaster mentioned it on some podcast thing for URL. My theory is Canibus planned on rapping for 3 times as long as Dizaster, he thought if he simply rapped for longer it would make his verses seem better and he knew if fans in the crowd would already be biased towards it. But it backfired, he wrote so much material, he was unable to remember it all. He focused on writing quantity instead of editing it and focusing on quality

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 14/Jun/12, 11:52 AM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
Interesting Fact:

The battle had been planned for months, they signed a contract agreeing to do 4 - 6 minute rounds, on the very day the battle was going down Canibus Manager went to Diz saying Canibus now wants to do unlimited rounds. Canibus had written 30 pages of rhymes in his notebook, he even gave it to Diz after the battle, he wrote material for way way longer than 4-6 minutes per round. Dizaster was pissed but agreed to it anyway at the last minute, thats why he dissed canibus manager in his 3rd round. So the whole time it was actually Canibus trying to set Dizaster up.

Dizaster mentioned it on some podcast thing for URL. My theory is Canibus planned on rapping for 3 times as long as Dizaster, he thought if he simply rapped for longer it would make his verses seem better and he knew if fans in the crowd would already be biased towards it. But it backfired, he wrote so much material, he was unable to remember it all. He focused on writing quantity instead of editing it and focusing on quality

That's the thing tho, Canibus is too smart to underprepare for a LIVE battle. Part of me still thinks he staged his epic fail. And to further my suspicion, Canibus's brother, Classic Pak (the dude with his shirt open) uploaded a video two days of him talking about the whole battle and everything.

Classic Pak

Sick With It
Greeny Date: Thursday, 14/Jun/12, 12:59 PM | Message # 12

OGs
Illuminati nigga

:)
Melhex Date: Tuesday, 03/Jul/12, 3:41 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
Canibus reply off his facebook

Canibus HERE,

Just got my stitches out. Will be going to therapy once a week for my AC injury. First time I've had a separated shoulder but I am expecting a full recovery in time. Also continuing work on the Rip The Jacker 2 DVD. Will continue to keep you all updated as things happen. Don't really know what to say concerning all these blogs, parodies, and fake accounts posting apologies about god knows what but I am moving forward for my Rippers and Hip Hop as best as I can. Thank You for your good wishes and encouragement. Sometimes people need laughter and entertainment at the expense of others embarrassment but Hip Hop means so much to me I don't care. Diz is the champ. Please be kind to one another and don't forget we are all family in this Hip Hop Community whether we know it or not.

Peace,
Bis

Added (03/Jul/12, 3:41 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Guess canibus is putting his dvd together with tracks aimed at dizaster. RTJ IIIFINITY - 2012 A.D After Dizaster... He need to ask for a rematch and stay off them drugs....smh

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_no....acebook

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Canibus vs. Dizaster (Full Video) (LMAO LMAO LMAO)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: