[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Unpopular Hip Hop Opinions You Wish To Be Respected (Unpopular Hip Hop Opinions You Wish To Be Respected)
Unpopular Hip Hop Opinions You Wish To Be Respected
eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 10:51 PM | Message # 1

Heads
I've noticed a lot of people here clash because they like an artist/album/etc. and someone else doesn't. I'm creating this thread so people can understand this and try to coexist more peacefully.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 10:57 PM | Message # 2

Rappers
the music that living legends put out is fuckin BORING!!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Menace Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 10:58 PM | Message # 3

Heads
jay-z is garbage !! viva la revolucion !! viva El proletariado !! Muerte a Empresas capitalista rappers biggrin biggrin

Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:00 PM | Message # 4

Heads
devil devil fuck dont talk about my mamma...

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:01 PM | Message # 5

Rappers
LL Cool J Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:03 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Lol! Alright, that's cool. Let me explain this a little further though. For example, people seem to be getting upset about certain artists on and not on the list we are creating for top 100. Some people here like Jay-Z and for that purpose he may get a mention, maybe even make the list. Don't get upset, just recognize some people, albeit very few, like Jay, and for the people who do like him, if he doesn't make the list, don't be mad, just understand that your opinion is not one that is widely shared and overall people on the site don't much like him. That is what this thread is for.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:04 PM | Message # 7

Heads
everyones opinions should respected, especially religions... muslim/chirstian/catholic/buddah etc etc..i respect all but there is also a time and place for everything and not everythread is for bashing either. some threads are for different reasons..let it be and thats all i gotta say.. tongue

Menace Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:06 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Lol! Alright, that's cool. Let me explain this a little further though. For example, people seem to be getting upset about certain artists on and not on the list we are creating for top 100. Some people here like Jay-Z and for that purpose he may get a mention, maybe even make the list. Don't get upset, just recognize some people, albeit very few, like Jay, and for the people who do like him, if he doesn't make the list, don't be mad, just understand that your opinion is not one that is widely shared and overall people on the site don't much like him. That is what this thread is for.

no no no thats what Subcomandante Marcos said Muerte a Empresas capitalista rapper what do u want cause i imma give a call to Marcos and he will make u pay for this defiance u are counter revolutionary biggrin biggrin biggrin

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:06 PM | Message # 9

Heads
^^^^^ wize werdz biggrin

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:07 PM | Message # 10

Rappers
Rakim Is the WORST MC Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<-joke

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Menace Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:09 PM | Message # 11

Heads
MF DOOM IS MAD BORING I LISTEN TO HIM JUST WHEN I'M HIGH !!! no its not a joke i really find him mad boring when i am not high

Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:09 PM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Menace)
no no no thats what Subcomandante Marcos said Muerte a Empresas capitalista rapper what do u want cause i imma give a call to Marcos and he will make u pay for this defiance u are counter revolutionary

i think ur going nuts lol

eboyd Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:11 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Hmm.... First time I heard Menace say this. A lot of people just like him, Madlib, Lord Quas and Jaylib when high actually.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:11 PM | Message # 14

Heads
and again just dont talk about my mamma and thats it.. tongue

Menace Date: Thursday, 22/Jan/09, 11:13 PM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Hmm.... First time I heard Menace say this. A lot of people just like him, Madlib, Lord Quas and Jaylib when high actually.

lol come on Erik what u think they smoke when they make those lazy beats ?? they smoke the herb i mean i can listen to the beat and see the highness in the beat its exact the sound imagery like when I'm high biggrin

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » Unpopular Hip Hop Opinions You Wish To Be Respected (Unpopular Hip Hop Opinions You Wish To Be Respected)
Search: