Anti-Whites say there should be no White countries ✔

Anti-Whites say there should be no White towns ✔

Anti-Whites say there should be no White neighbourhoods ✔

Anti-Whites say there should be no White schools ✔

Anti-Whites say there should be no White classes ✔

Anti-Whites say there should be no White sports ✔

Anti-Whites say there should be no White anything ✔

Anti-Whites say there should be no Whites

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Greeny Date: Wednesday, 31/Oct/12, 2:51 PM | Message # 2

OGs
Weak genes :(

:)
Adam Date: Wednesday, 31/Oct/12, 9:51 PM | Message # 3

B-Girls
Quote (Greeny)
Weak genes

Do you support mass immigration and FORCED assimilation in ALL White countries and ONLY White countries?

Do you support GENOCIDE?

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 01/Nov/12, 1:06 AM | Message # 4

Heads
"if you're against racism you're against white people" oh i see how that works

this song is fuckin stupid, he's against people moving from one country to another country? I supposed if I dare suggest thats racist that makes me anti white now? smh, someone should tell that guy to go to back to europe then.

and of course he's against white people marrying black people, why? because that will make coloured children, whys that a problem? exactly, its not a problem unless you're racist against non white people. Trying to stop people from having children with the one they love is actually sick, but he can't see that. Did he ever stop to think maybe there are white people who are attracted to brown or black people? Would he rather see them forced to only marry white people now? I remember bacon fell for this as well, this whole 'if you call my racism racist you're anti white', is just racist propaganda

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Thursday, 01/Nov/12, 5:48 AM | Message # 5

B-Girls
They are afraid the white gene will disappear. What about only white countries being forced to be diverse?

Message edited by Adam - Thursday, 01/Nov/12, 5:53 AM
Greeny Date: Friday, 02/Nov/12, 7:14 PM | Message # 6

OGs
White people come from europe, right? They were far ahead in technology a few centuries ago. Because of this the countries that are considered white are the countries that are well off. Countries that are well off attract immigrants. That's why it only happens in white countries.
It is true though that if white people are proud of their race it's considered racist, not so much when it's black people or asians.

Greeny Date: Friday, 02/Nov/12, 7:28 PM | Message # 7

OGs
Though I'm not for nationalism.
I love how his books haven't moved an inch in those years.
I'm not for pushing diversity through affirmative action either. He's a cock though.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 07/Nov/12, 11:48 PM | Message # 8

Heads
what? what is "white genes"? I don't understand the biology and science behind the concept of "race". Certain ethnic groups have certain genetic traits inside the chromosome, but the "white race" is just an archaic and racist concept in itself, created to subdue other people. Its like all "white people" were even equal between themselves as the same "race" in history or more precisely in American history. We seem to forget Italians, Jews, Irish etc. were RECENTLY assimilated into "mainstream" so called "white culture", until the first half of the 20th century these ethic groups were excluded and so called "white culture" was based around only Germanic/Anglo-Saxon heritage. So its more about ETHNICITY rather than "race". "White" Americans being afraid of loosing their "white genes" is the most hypocritical thing I ever heard. Or another laughable American term is "Caucasian"...really? you "Caucasians" are all from the Caucasus Mountains? this is some 19th century science right here lol.

s0dr2 Date: Friday, 09/Nov/12, 6:41 PM | Message # 9

OGs
being black is the new white

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Greeny Date: Friday, 09/Nov/12, 9:42 PM | Message # 10

OGs
Quote (Menace)
what? what is "white genes"? I don't understand the biology and science behind the concept of "race". Certain ethnic groups have certain genetic traits inside the chromosome, but the "white race" is just an archaic and racist concept in itself, created to subdue other people. Its like all "white people" were even equal between themselves as the same "race" in history or more precisely in American history. We seem to forget Italians, Jews, Irish etc. were RECENTLY assimilated into "mainstream" so called "white culture", until the first half of the 20th century these ethic groups were excluded and so called "white culture" was based around only Germanic/Anglo-Saxon heritage. So its more about ETHNICITY rather than "race". "White" Americans being afraid of loosing their "white genes" is the most hypocritical thing I ever heard. Or another laughable American term is "Caucasian"...really? you "Caucasians" are all from the Caucasus Mountains? this is some 19th century science right here lol.

True. It's more about preserving a cultural heritage with these here creatures, while trying to protect the white gene (idk, the part of DNA that has the code for producing the activating protein for the enzym that catalyzes production of them pigments; pseudoscience sort of speaking) is actually very much shallow, as it only has to do with appearance. Genocide would include taking lives. This is just non-violently influencing white people's offspring.
The reason white people's percentage is getting smaller (assuming this is a reliable fact) might be that asians were already high in numbers and that increase is exponential, and also in mixing races whites tend to lose. We need melanin, dear melanin.

It's not like arabs were always equal in history. Or asians or africans. You can still call them a race, can you not? Not a racist thing that, huh?
The Italians and Irish were also recently pushed out of mainstream.
But yeah, it's hypocritical of them to think like that when their grandparents brought in their own culture, different from that of white americans (americans didn't use to drink beer much; thank the irish), and they be like yo I am happy with how I's look and I ain't want no grandchildren that is chinese!

I'm tired. Most of it is serious. Threw in some things that just directly contradict my point for fun. I don't know why I keep doing that. I do that a lot and it only brings problems down the road. Very well, good night peoples.

Greeny Date: Friday, 09/Nov/12, 9:45 PM | Message # 11

OGs
Bet Adam is having a laugh. He isn't fighting for white rights genuinely.
He isn't racist. He's anti-anti-white. Right?

Adam Date: Tuesday, 19/Mar/13, 9:18 AM | Message # 12

B-Girls
clap rofl

Added (19/Mar/13, 9:14 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Guy on youtube - "Race=Genes=Intellectual capacity & spiritual capabilities=Behavior=Culture=­Identity.

Race equals culture, not only with outer identification but also ones its genetical Inborn-Culture, thus behavior.

Preserving culture = preserving race."

your call greeny.

Added (19/Mar/13, 9:18 AM)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and please watch this

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Anti-Racist is a codeword for Anti-White
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: