[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, s0dr2  
Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Oxice - Noodle Teriyaki World (album release)
Oxice - Noodle Teriyaki World
Adam Date: Saturday, 14/Apr/12, 1:20 AM | Message # 1

B-Girls

BANDCAMP

MEDIAFIRE

you may listen and/or download as you please, LIKE THE BANDCAMP ON FACEBOOK AND SHARE THIS BECAUSE IT HELPS ME OUT A LOT.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Greeny Date: Saturday, 14/Apr/12, 4:41 PM | Message # 2

OGs
Looks awesome :]

:)
NtG Date: Saturday, 14/Apr/12, 6:22 PM | Message # 3

Heads
I think from now on that everyone from RHHF who makes an album has to have a blue square on their cover art.

[deleted]
Adam Date: Saturday, 14/Apr/12, 7:49 PM | Message # 4

B-Girls
It is a rectangle! I just lied on the cover >:I

s0dr2 Date: Sunday, 15/Apr/12, 7:39 AM | Message # 5

OGs
yesssssss
this one just *feels* like its gonna be the break in your career

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Adam Date: Sunday, 15/Apr/12, 12:09 PM | Message # 6

B-Girls
Lol, I doubt it, but once I get the videos done I'm going to start spamming it everywhere.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 15/Apr/12, 3:20 PM | Message # 7

Heads
I just listened to it Adam. It's definately more accessible than your past albums. I would actually rank it as your best. Each track has its own identy. I can distinguish them from each other. Expand off of this sound, man. Its pretty good. Its like....Lobby music meets James Blake meets Spaceghost Purrp. Very alternative-Hip Hop. One thing I would say you gotta work on is involving more thematic progression for the next album. Ghost-Bomb was DOPE. I loved that song. It had a deep moving drone and a catchy melody. Powerful track, man.

Stand out tracks were: Macrosleep, +Pitch, MAGNET Bits, Glo-Flow, Coffee Popsicles, Sister Maggie, Ghost-Bomb (My favorite)

Sick With It
Adam Date: Sunday, 15/Apr/12, 3:45 PM | Message # 8

B-Girls
Macrosleep was the product of frustration and hysteria! thats why it has (secret shhh) in the title because I put it in there as a joke, but it has grown on me since and I actually agree about it being a stand out track. The biggest difference for me with this album is that I did not try to produce any drumless tracks for it so that may be why it is more accessible I'm not really sure. Like every track has a prominent melody rather then just background noise that was more evident in my other albums.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 15/Apr/12, 4:06 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (Adam)
The biggest difference for me with this album is that I did not try to produce any drumless tracks for it so that may be why it is more accessible I'm not really sure. Like every track has a prominent melody rather then just background noise that was more evident in my other albums.

I agree, and it was hella more enjoyable. Like I said, expand off of what you got rite here, cuz it's GOOD lol don't doubt yourself. This is a good step in the rite direction.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Sunday, 15/Apr/12, 6:22 PM | Message # 10

B-Girls
anybody else agree that I killed the producers for this wale track:

My version:
http://greatbluenipples.bandcamp.com/track/coffee-popsicles

Uncharted Date: Monday, 16/Apr/12, 6:40 PM | Message # 11

Emcees
^^^im downloading that mixtape NOW

Adam Date: Monday, 16/Apr/12, 7:21 PM | Message # 12

B-Girls
not a mixtape release an album release.

Forum » RHHF Artists/Battlers » RHHF Artist's Music » Oxice - Noodle Teriyaki World (album release)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: