[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » No Cussing Club (Say a cuss and you'll get yo wig split)
No Cussing Club
Adam Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 6:53 AM | Message # 31

B-Girls
Fuck those hackers I got protection with 120k+ botnets that would rape them. Jk this site is a sitting duck...

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 9:07 AM | Message # 32

Emcees
I just checked out this thread AND
I joined the no cussing club guys!!!!

Lol nah they are wack though. Like.... I bet that kid got alot of crap at school.
But I understand what they mean. Like if you go up to someone trying to kick knowledge and your like "Then the f*ckin X variable just sh*ts all over the f*ckin sidewalk then that b*tch will for damn sure be constipated..." they are going to think you sound stupid... I mean they will anyways but you know what I mean.

Just to see if I can break the habit, I'm going to see how long I can go without cussing. I have been trying to stop cussing in front of girls anyways because that usually is a sign of immaturity to them.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 2:42 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Like if you go up to someone trying to kick knowledge and your like "Then the f*ckin X variable just sh*ts all over the f*ckin sidewalk then that b*tch will for damn sure be constipated..." they are going to think you sound stupid... I mean they will anyways but you know what I mean.

....what?

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 3:42 PM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (J-Breakz)
....what?

rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 7:30 PM | Message # 35

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
....what?

yea that made my head hurt

Adam Date: Wednesday, 06/Jan/10, 7:49 PM | Message # 36

B-Girls
Lol nah they are wack though. Like.... I bet that kid got alot of crap at school. But I understand what they mean. Like if you go up to someone trying to kick knowledge and your like "Then the f*ckin X variable just sh*ts all over the f*ckin sidewalk then that b*tch will for damn sure be constipated..." they are going to think you sound stupid... I mean they will anyways but you know what I mean.
Wow I read this a good 5 times and read something different everytime 0.o

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
I_Guy Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 5:55 PM | Message # 37

Heads
Yeah, that beat is quite alright.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 8:51 PM | Message # 38

Emcees
the bassline is ok...not a fan of the drums...i could say the beat is ok...i mean its not bad

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » No Cussing Club (Say a cuss and you'll get yo wig split)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search: