Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » The Washington C-Street Fellowship
The Washington C-Street Fellowship
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 15/Aug/09, 0:18 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Yo Menace you know about this shit? If you don't kow, you'll love this shit.

In summary, Douglas Coe and all his followers are comprised of right-wing political and economic figures across the U.S. They call themselves Christians but they have a completely different interpretation of the bible. They don't interpret the bible as being humble, moral, and loving. They see it as the philosophy to power. They think Jesus was a symbol of power and that God is in control but only through the select people already in control and who remain in control. Their whole effort is all about power and greed and they think their actions are justified by god through their wacked out interpretation of the bible. They have a retro-mentality believing that women are inferior to men and they should serve and worship men as men should serve and worship Jesus. They train young men from childhood in political philosophy and try to slide them into key positions in the government. And it isn't hard because the current politicians lobby and campaign for them under their wing. They build relationships with charismatic dictators from other countries and try to suck them into their beliefs. The shit is fucking insanely rediculous. It explains some of the mentality that exists within the government. It's like some crazy ass suspense story for some movie but the bad thing is that the shit is fucking real. They grow in power and worst of all their money grows thanks to the wealthy participating members and political figures. They're as rediculous as the Phelps but bigger, wealthier, and more powerful. What the fuck is up with these new age subsects. Fuck.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Family_ (Christian_political_organization) <---you'll have to scroll down to the Religious section.

The Family has long been a secretive organization that is not widely understood. It maintains no public website and conducts no public fundraising activities.

Concerned about growing publicity, Fellowship Founder Abraham Vereide wrote a letter in 1966 declaring it time to “submerge the institutional image of [the Family].” Former Republican Senator William Armstrong has said the group has “made a fetish of being invisible."

"If I told you who has participated and who participates until this day, you would not believe it," the Family's longtime leader, Douglas Coe, said in a rare interview in 2001. "You'd say, ‘You mean that scoundrel? That despot?'"

Douglas Coe also refers to the Fellowship as the "Christian Mafia" and is on record saying that he tries to make the group act like the Mafia because the more invisible you can make your organization, the more influence it will have.

Douglas Coe, the Family's de facto leader since 1969, has said that the group aims to create a worldwide "family of friends" by spreading the words of Jesus Christ to powerful men and women through "cell" leadership groups. Coe and his followers teach that these elite are chosen by God and must learn to wield power according to the divine plan.

The Fellowship Foundation conducts no public fundraising. It does receive anonymous donations.

In 2001, more than $10.3 million
In 2002, more than $10.8 million
In 2003, more than $11.4 million
In 2004, more than $12.1 million
In 2005, more than $14.7 million
In 2006, more than $13.4 million

There's a book covering it released last year. I bought that shit. There's shit I'm reading that I can't fucking believe!
http://www.amazon.com/Family-....0559799

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 15/Aug/09, 0:24 AM | Message # 2

Heads
man that's fucked up, its almost like all those fundamentalist "mega churches" i used to go to one like that it was a televangelist church, hopefully this thing falls over for them though

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
I_Guy Date: Saturday, 15/Aug/09, 0:34 AM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
hopefully this thing falls over for them though

No man, it's unlikely. It's been in existence since 1933 and is only grow bigger among the political world.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 15/Aug/09, 1:07 AM | Message # 4

Heads
i hope it will get so rediculous that people will stop falling for it

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Saturday, 15/Aug/09, 11:37 AM | Message # 5

Heads
wow !! in the words of pastor Melhex , UNBELIEVABLE :D these people can be legally persecuted for undermining democratic institutions and secularism in the world which is actually a criminal offense in most countries

Menace Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 9:52 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
The problem is, they can't get to them because they're practically invisible.

pose as undercover politicians for example as get them in action there are institutions in the world that are set to defend secularism the main problem occurs when trying to get in such issue is that religion is a taboo religion is personal conviction so religion is not up to public debate and public persecution while political ideals for example that are personal convictions too are constantly debated and attacked and such i mean i am all for putting a stop to religious defamation but that doesn't mean we must treat religion more specially because it's religion

Menace Date: Monday, 07/Sep/09, 9:56 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Quote (8Diagrams)
It's probably because our world is dominantly Christian

well not really it's because we don't really enforce secularism as it must be enforced any religious people have their right to their freedom of religion BECAUSE OF SECULARISM many don't understand that that's why secularism must be preserved and enforced BY EVERYBODY

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » The Washington C-Street Fellowship
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: