[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE
Chinita Date: Friday, 26/Sep/08, 12:09 PM | Message # 1

Heads
If the forum is not that active, you can catch us on the officia real hip hop forever facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves or just let us know you're here.Please let us know how you found out about our RHHF site. Thank You.Please reply to this post to introduce yourself, you don't have to start a new thread for it. Read the important tip below before you join us in the forum section.

Tip: Once you're in the forum section click on "new messages" on the top right of your page everytime you want to see any new messages, new replys or threads. it will be a good idea to refresh by clicking it everytime you want to see new posts now come join us in the forum

I find it hard when i join a group or forum and there is no where to introduce myself or how to just get started so thats what this thread is for. In the meantime i'd like to welcome any new members and welcome to real hip hop forever and feel free to post thread, post your videos, music etc.

Be sure to check out some tips in this thread on how to use this site, for example how to post videos, images, sigs, music in here and more. You can ask me or any of the other moderators at anytime. One more thing, don't forget to bookmark the site

A Hip Hop History (1984 Documentary)

Click Here For fullscreen

The Difference Between Hip Hop & Rap

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 2:06 AM | Message # 46

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
fuck I cant believe this I get on here for not even a full day and all this bullshit happens

lol well welcome. wether or not this is meth.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 5:35 AM | Message # 47

Removed
Quote (TheCipher)
wat r u talkin bout?!?!?! I am not Mike!!!!!! This is fucking ridiculous!!!!!

Now now meth its okay we are all family here mate
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 11:29 AM | Message # 48

Heads
LMAO ok I was gonna try and prank yall but yall got me LMAO
Im back!!!
I had a court date and they let me go early but Im on house arrest for 30 days (which blows Ill tell u that right now)
I told Chinita on a E-Mail and she couldnt let this a secret pass and ratted me out (Im gonna kill u) I was gonna try and prank yall to but she wouldnt let me

Sick With It
Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 11:36 AM | Message # 49

Removed
Quote (TheCipher)
LMAO ok I was gonna try and prank yall but yall got me LMAO
Im back!!!
I had a court date and they let me go early but Im on house arrest for 30 days (which blows Ill tell u that right now)
I told Chinita on a E-Mail and she couldnt let this a secret pass and ratted me out (Im gonna kill u) I was gonna try and prank yall to but she wouldnt let me

i knew it was you all along, when you posted you're top 5 songs in i knew it was u for sure
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 11:37 AM | Message # 50

Heads
Quote (Genasydal)
i knew it was you all along, when you posted you're top 5 songs in i knew it was u for sure

LMAO damn am I really that obvious?!

Sick With It
Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 11:43 AM | Message # 51

Removed
Quote (TheCipher)

LMAO damn am I really that obvious?!

Kinda, i thought it was erik at first then i realized it was you
but good to have you back, we was gonna go get a new meth but yeah
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 11:48 AM | Message # 52

Heads
LMAO dont do that..this site wouldnt have Homies Over Hoes if it wasnt for me LMAO

Sick With It
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:01 PM | Message # 53

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
LMAO dont do that..this site wouldnt have Homies Over Hoes if it wasnt for me LMAO

Homies over hoes??????!!!!!!1 METH????!!

Graffiti
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:03 PM | Message # 54

Heads
LOL but you never told me which screen name u was gonna use for this prank LOL at first i thought cypher was erik also. but then i just knew cause the ip address was the same as meth older account with this site and i put two and two together LOL and its hard to put one pass me, i knew i was right LOL smile just glad ur back and hang in there.. everything will be ok.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:04 PM | Message # 55

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
LOL but you never told me which screen name u was gonna use for this prank

yea I kno I did that on purpose but u caught me anyway but ok lets not act like I was dead and came back lets go back to like things was before biggrin

Sick With It
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:08 PM | Message # 56

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
yea I kno I did that on purpose but u caught me anyway but ok lets not act like I was dead and came back lets go back to like things was before biggrin

Umm meth why was you a fool and deleted your Youtube account ?

Graffiti
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:15 PM | Message # 57

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
Umm meth why was you a fool and deleted your Youtube account ?

Like I said earlier I thought I was gonna be gone ALOT longer because I was scared I guess LMAO that may sound gay but thats wat was goin thru my mind

Sick With It
Chinita Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:21 PM | Message # 58

Heads
Quote (TheCipher)
yea I kno I did that on purpose but u caught me anyway but ok lets not act like I was dead and came back lets go back to like things was before

of course, we missed you.. we missed our meth but dayumm why you changed ur name? i was use to meth.

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:22 PM | Message # 59

Heads
Quote (MissChinita41)
of course, we missed you.. we missed our meth but dayumm why you changed ur name? i was use to meth.

idk y to be quite honest LMAO can u make me a head again so I can change it back

Sick With It
Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 12:23 PM | Message # 60

Heads
Ummm if you(Meth) is back then shouldnt i promote you back to Head?

Graffiti
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
Search: