Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Master P: Discussion
Master P: Discussion
El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:09 AM | Message # 31

Heads
Quote (Menace)
French

French? Where did u learn French?

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:27 AM | Message # 32

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
French? Where did u learn French?

well at school here they taught French so i picked it up first i didn't like it then i started to understand some words from French hip hop songs and i started getting more deep into French i gotta admit it Supreme NTM and IAM were my real French teachers biggrin

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:35 AM | Message # 33

Heads
Quote (Menace)
well at school here they taught French so i picked it up first i didn't like it then i started to understand some words from French hip hop songs and i started getting more deep into French i gotta admit it Supreme NTM and IAM were my real French teachers

IAM all day!!! "L' Ecole du Micro D'Argent" is a classic album!!

Damn, you got a big head. I speak only russian, polish and english.
What about Arabic and Turkish? Alphabet is different?

JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:39 AM | Message # 34

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Damn, you got a big head. I speak only russian, polish and english.
What about Arabic and Turkish? Alphabet is different?

my mother speaks Arabic and Turkish so she taught me and here in my city there is a big community of Turks and Arabs and in Turkish the alphabet is the same in Arabic yeah the alphabet is different

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:46 AM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (Menace)
yeah the alphabet is different

was it difficult to learn?

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:47 AM | Message # 36

Heads
oh yeah.... well i can speak.... 8... yeah.... 8 different.... uh... languages... yeah...

i can speak English, Ebonics, Spanish, Hungarian, Pig Latin, that language Snoop Dogg speaks, dog (on some Dr. Doolittle shit! biggrin ), and..... Arakstani.... yeah, that's um.... some country in the middle east. yeah. it's called Arakistan....

BEAT THAT! tongue

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:48 AM | Message # 37

Heads
oh yeah, i forgot that language E-40 speaks, you smell me? yadadimean?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:50 AM | Message # 38

Emcees
why does everyone hate P soooo much???... he never claimed to be a dope lyricist.... he was simply someone that came from the struggle got out of it by making music for his fans and and as an escape/release and then rapped about what his life turned into and still repped his roots....... shit, you all should be proud that our culture has the ability to bring people outta poverty... he worked HARD AS FUCK to get out and has every right to rap about money and shit.... he wasn't some new cat with no money that glorified it to make a quick dollar and then get out....... P is hiphop to me even tho' i don't bump his shit all the time. Ghetto D was a wicked album and relates in so many ways to underprivilidged youth(the originators of hiphop)........ why is this so wrong (menace, i already know your views on this... i'm curious why everyone else hates) - A flow or lyrics you dont like doesn't always make the person a sellout or non-hiphop

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 11:53 AM | Message # 39

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
he was simply someone that came from the struggle

Struggle? He started No Limit because of inheritance after his grandfather. lol

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 12:02 PM | Message # 40

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)

he never was in a struggle??? Oh, and just cuz you get some $$$ from inheritance and make a smart decision with it to better your life as well as others thru music doesn't make you a sellout, whack or non-hiphop either.... He gives A LOT back to communities/charities and shit too....... Wow, Sellout Indeed wacko

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 12:04 PM | Message # 41

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
was it difficult to learn?

no if i was born in a household were Arabic was first base no it is a cool language tough despite the weird imagine it has and in my opinion Russian is a hard language to speak

Quote (eboyd)
oh yeah, i forgot that language E-40 speaks, you smell me? yadadimean?

Quote (eboyd)
oh yeah.... well i can speak.... 8... yeah.... 8 different.... uh... languages... yeah...

i can speak English, Ebonics, Spanish, Hungarian, Pig Latin, that language Snoop Dogg speaks, dog (on some Dr. Doolittle shit! biggrin ), and..... Arakstani.... yeah, that's um.... some country in the middle east. yeah. it's called Arakistan....

BEAT THAT!

lol lol

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 12:04 PM | Message # 42

Emcees
Quote (El_Matador)
... that was after he was already rapping by the way

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 12:09 PM | Message # 43

Heads
he never was in a struggle??? Oh, and just cuz you get some $$$ from inheritance and make a smart decision with it to better your life as well as others thru music doesn't make you a sellout, whack or non-hiphop either.... He gives A LOT back to communities/charities and shit too....... Wow, Sellout Indeed

corporations gives at charities too but that doesn't justify their ruthless exploitation of 3rd world countries and the working class and i know we already had this debate and we kinda settled it i know where you coming from whit this point of giving back and shit but I'm just saying cause it's an old saying here " He Comes Like A Saint But he's just a devil " . oh and wait for Erik replies he gonna write another book biggrin

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 12:12 PM | Message # 44

Heads
he never was in a struggle??? Oh, and just cuz you get some $$$ from inheritance and make a smart decision with it to better your life as well as others thru music doesn't make you a sellout, whack or non-hiphop either.... He gives A LOT back to communities/charities and shit too....... Wow, Sellout Indeed

Quote (El_Matador)
... that was after he was already rapping by the way

the only rapper from No Limit who gets my respect is C-Murder because he's dope.
And it wasnt really a "smart decision" as u said, cos after that hip-hop had to struggle over his fuckin wack hit songs on billboard. LOL

Quote (Menace)
in my opinion Russian is a hard language to speak

Polish and Russian are very similar to each other. I started to speak polish when I moved to Poland as a 6 years old kid. After that, learning Russian wasnt difficult. If you know russian alphabet then rest of the language is easy

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Jul/09, 12:16 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Polish and Russian are very similar to each other. I started to speak polish when I moved to Poland as a 6 years old kid. After that, learning Russian wasnt difficult. If you know russian alphabet then rest of the language is easy

yeah i never get that Cyrillic alphabet biggrin

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Master P: Discussion
Search: