Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Killarmy: Discussion
Killarmy: Discussion
El_Matador Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 10:10 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Well-known group affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan. These guys are really dope, they aint Wu-Tang copy. I dig this style.

4th Disciple - main producer of the group. His style is very dope, his very underrated.

9th Prince - a guy who came up because RZA is his brother. This folk has no mic skills, he's completely lack of any kind of flow plus he has no charisma. His lyrics are nice, but I'd rather read his rhymes on azlyrics.com than listen to his tired-ass spittin'.

Beretta 9 - one of best lyricyst here. Good flow and lyrics. He appeared on many Wu albums

Dom Pachino - along with Killa Sin best lyricyst here and personally my favourite member of Killarmy. He's rican. He could be a lil bit boring with his rappin' but his lyrics are... compensation for that. LOL

Islord - U God's version of Killarmy. He's completely unknown and one of most underrated artists in Wu-Family. He really got some skills

Killa Sin - best lyricyst (along with Pachino) in Killarmy and one of the best in Wu Family. He has no solo album yet (but that weirdo 9th Prince has two... aint that a bitch?)

ShoGun Assassin - personally I dont feel him but I cant say he's bad

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Message edited by El_Matador - Monday, 27/Jul/09, 10:12 AM
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 10:15 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
Killarmy's one of the few wu affiliates i liked a lot..... First album was crazy........ And, ya, Wtf is up with Killa sin not having a solo album????? Shoulda had one a looooong time ago right after their 1st album dropped. maybe cuz he was better than most of WU, they didn't want him to steel their shine?!?! ;)

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 11:30 AM | Message # 3

Heads
Killa Sin currently serving a four year prison term for parole violations stemming from a number of gun charges and Killarmy , Sunz of Man and Gravediggaz are the best Wu affiliates these 3 groups could blow shit themselves whit out any help

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 11:58 AM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
Killa Sin currently serving a four year prison term for parole violations stemming from a number of gun charges and Killarmy , Sunz of Man and Gravediggaz are the best Wu affiliates these 3 groups could blow shit themselves whit out any help

Sunz of man records didn't really do much for me........as for GraveDiggaz, well......... R.I.P Grym :(
I dont really consider those guys as WU affilites tho'... GD was a group on its own that people loved even if they were WU heads or not.... all the other groups tho' really only got a name cuz of Wu(unfortunately)........ Killa priest, Hell razah and Killa sin woulda made an amazing group.

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

El_Matador Date: Monday, 27/Jul/09, 2:16 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
Killa sin not having a solo album????? Shoulda had one a looooong time ago right after their 1st album dropped. maybe cuz he was better than most of WU, they didn't want him to steel their shine?!?!

I guess so. lol They pushed that sucka 9th Prince to release his solo shit (at least Dom Pachino, amazing artist, released solo too)

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Killarmy: Discussion
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: