[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Conscious Plat ("we must spread knowledge")
Conscious Plat
Chinita Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 10:39 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Conscious Plat, A Nubian Queen, spoken word, soul singer, writer and poet. Creates songs and poetry for the purpose of empowering The People. Her mission is to impact many with poetry and songs.

"I want to reach as many of my people as possible but even if I reach a few, I am still victorious. I write the lyrics to my songs, sing the vocals"

"My Brothers and Sisters, we must spread knowledge, mold our youth and elevate our minds. Please promote Black Unity and Black Love." Conscious Plat

CONSCIOUS PLAT'S BIO
I grew up as a child who came from a musical family. My mother sang and played the guitar. My grandmother sang and played the keyboard. Together they formed a group which I was a part of at a very young age, as a result of that I grew up with a profound love for music. I was writing songs at the age of 8 years old as well as singing and performing at many local events. I was also singing at homeless shelters and entering prison facilities to sing to inmates at the age of ten years old. I sung with my mother and grandmother for many years but eventually I ventured off on my own and began a solo career in music. Currently I write and recite spoken word poetry. I also write and sing songs with powerful messages. I have traveled quite a journey with my music. I will continue to march forward promoting Black Love, Peace and Black Unity.

website
http://www.consciousplat.com/Home_Page.html
Youtube Channel

A song about the homeless

Beautiful Day

I'm a Queen by Conscious Plat

Power to the people

Chinita Date: Friday, 05/Mar/10, 11:04 PM | Message # 2

Heads
UNITY

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Conscious Plat ("we must spread knowledge")
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: