[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Real Intellect (Explore Intellect)
Real Intellect
IntellectMusic Date: Wednesday, 24/Jul/13, 12:36 PM | Message # 1

Writers

Hip-Hop / Cross Over / Neo-Soul / R&B Recording
Artist Intellect aka ~Lect. Not only is he an ingenious songwriter
and singer but he's a “think outside of the box” entrepreneur.
Intellect has quickly become successful in the competitive fields
of both modeling and music. His music style is Intelligent,
Classy and Eloquently spoken, remains true to the essence of
Hip-Hop. Intellect has a fierce loyalty to hip-hop and
consistently delivers raw unabated energy in every track he
conceives. Most recently, his upcoming single “Ready to Go” has
received a rave review from Brooksley Media.
Intellect biological name Michael Dowd was born in Pensacola, FL on October 14th. Even
as a youngster he was always into music as he even sang with his school choir all the way up
until the 8th grade of junior high. Intellect has never been one to settle for anything less than
perfection. Always referring to and living by the quote of one of his idols, Muhammad Ali, “I am
the greatest, I said that before I knew I was” shows the will, drive, and passion he has for his
music.
His music is about more than what you hear in artist lyrics today. He doesn’t sing about
degrading women, the clothes he wear, etc. His music goes back to the roots of what being an
M.C. means. Intellect’s tasteful music is smooth, melodic intellectual speaking on life, love for
music and everything in between..."Real" hip-hop.
Intellect is presently located in the Tampa Bay, FL area, where he works with Engineer
Travis Hearns at RedRoom Recording Studio. There he has found a phenomenal location to
record his music. There he released his debut mixtape “Life Without Music Would ‘B‘ Flat”,
hosted by DJ CFC and sponsored on Datpiff which was later picked up and sponsored by
TweetMySong as a featured mixtape.
Intellect has also modeled for SG Models and Talent (proofs from last shoot are below).
He’s a member of SG Management and Associates. Intellect has modeled clothes for stylists
Beau Brummel, a high-end European men’s store in SoHo NYC and for ARI a sophisticated
Italian high-end anti-establishment clothing designer in New York. He is also an affiliate of Prime
Time Promotions. Featuring in different magazines you can read articles about Intellect in issues
of blockz magazine and hns mag, and sexyredspromos (He’s the artist of the month in this magazine).
Intellect intends to release his second mixtape titled “Hip-Hop Is” later this year or early
2013. It is a creative and intriguing look at ~Lect's personal view of the state of Hip-Hop and his
place in it. Soon after, he plans to release his debut album titled “Listen.” These will no longer be
available to the public due to the nature of the way the “Listen” project is being constructed
Therefore; his mixtapes are available for listening and download on Reverbnation and Datpiff.
Intellect is in the process of launching his official artist website. You can follow his work on the
following social media sites listed below.
Twitter: intellectmusic1 Facebook: intellectmusic (fan) & intellectualrecords (personal) Reverbnation: IntellectMusic
All A&R’s and others interested please send serious inquiries only to my manager Queen contact her at (863) 401-
5144. Thanks and God Bless!

CHECK OUT THE LATEST MATERIAL!

Intellect Music
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Real Intellect (Explore Intellect)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: