[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ThaScience, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » I Got Soul but I'm not a Soldier
I Got Soul but I'm not a Soldier
Chinita Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 5:46 PM | Message # 1

Heads
I Got Soul but I'm not a Soldier.using the track to raise awareness of the 300,000 children throughout the world who are soldiers.

Menace Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 7:02 PM | Message # 2

Heads
i don't wanna sound like a ball breaker here but how some dudes singing will change the problem whit child soldiers ?? Literally thousands of U.N. resolutions were passed to stop this and nothing stopped I'm all for raising awareness but being aware is does nothing in this situation most areas where the use child soldiers are former proxy zones directly or indirectly used by the US and NATO we should stop the war if we want to stop this problem

Chinita Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 7:05 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i don't wanna sound like a ball breaker here but how some dudes singing will change the problem whit child soldiers ?? Literally thousands of U.N. resolutions were passed to stop this and nothing stopped I'm all for raising awareness but being aware is does nothing in this situation most areas where the use child soldiers are former proxy zones directly or indirectly used by the US and NATO we should stop the war if we want to stop this problem

yeahhhhhhh stop the war.. :)

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 7:22 PM | Message # 4

Heads
did they steal the chorus from The Killers?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Monday, 02/Nov/09, 7:24 PM | Message # 5

Heads
not sure, hey i didn't know the embed was disabled..sorry

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » I Got Soul but I'm not a Soldier
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: