[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ThaScience, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » The swedish hip hop history
The swedish hip hop history
Hoffen Date: Thursday, 13/Oct/11, 11:08 AM | Message # 1

Writers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_hip_hop If you want to read the history of swedish hip hop you can check that wiki link.

In 1998 Petter debuted with the album Mitt sjätte sinne, which became an enormous success and started the Swedish hip hop boom of the late 1990s.[4] With him came an array of artists, such as Thomas Rusiak, DJ Sleepy and Eye-n'-I. Other artists that achieved mainstream popularity following Petter's break include Ken Ring and Ayo. Feven released her acclaimed album Hela Vägen Ut. Looptroop developed a middle class revolutionary style. Timbuktu, a native of Lund, emerged and went on to gain a reputation as one of Sweden's most popular MCs.

that information is the best in the text. these rappers helped and made hip hop more heard then just underground here. eventhough lating kings were the first generation looptroop petter and the rest have a great inpact in our hip hop history. I wont type more you can check google and such if you want just wanting to spread the history of hip hop from my country

I'm A crazy hip hop head from snowy scandinavia,
I'm reppesenting 3 elements of hip hop
Emceeing
Bboying
Graffing

and im also a cwalker

share the love of real hip hop before it's to late.
Menace Date: Thursday, 13/Oct/11, 11:38 AM | Message # 2

Heads
fuck Putin ?

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » The swedish hip hop history
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: