[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, Aristotle  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Elements (DJ,Graff Art, BBoy,Bbox) » Graffiti Stencils ((HOW???))
Graffiti Stencils
Render215 Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/09, 7:17 PM | Message # 16

Emcees
i used to paint so much.. my hand were stained different colors... lol

one day i was getting sunburned.. and had 2 apply sunblock on my face... lol

the paint mixed with the lotion and it made my face and neck all pink... it was so retarded....

fucking pink dude shading in a reverse throw... i like red a lot... lol.

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 25/Mar/09, 11:03 PM | Message # 17

Emcees
This sounds really really dumb, but its not a bad idea.
I dont have art, but I stay and hang out with my english teacher and my art teacher after school and we talk shit lol.
They are cool like they let me cuss and we talk like guys normally do.
Basically my art teacher used to tag and he said if the cops really start cracking down and stuff you can just tape your shit up there as long as it looks legit.
I have a drawing he did for me to study since I dont have his class and its REALLY good.
I will upload it if anyone wants me to.
That one thing sounds really toy-ish but I would consider it since where I live the cops see graffitti as a huge problem and pretty much have cops everywhere.
There is this one wall I want to tag but its DIRECETLY by a main road that cops go down ALL the time night and day so idk...

And is painting with paint alot different than using pens?
I have only ACTUALLY gotton to use paint on something once and it was a while back.
Ever since I have just been filling notebooks with drawings and just stuff.
Is paint harder?

and one more toy question.... I feel like I am running out of phrases or words to write... like its there anything I can do to my words to add stuff to it besides splashs of paint on parts of it and stripes and shit?
I hate biting someones style but it might inspire me to make something new off that idea...

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 26/Mar/09, 2:07 PM | Message # 18

Rappers
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I have a drawing he did for me to study since I dont have his class and its REALLY good.
I will upload it if anyone wants me to.

post it

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
There is this one wall I want to tag but its DIRECETLY by a main road that cops go down ALL the time night and day so idk...

its a tag, its ment to only take a couple of seconds

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I hate biting someones style but it might inspire me to make something new off that idea...

thats wat beginners do, look at others people work, dont fully copy just get some ideas

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Elements (DJ,Graff Art, BBoy,Bbox) » Graffiti Stencils ((HOW???))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: