[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, Aristotle  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Elements (DJ,Graff Art, BBoy,Bbox) » Lord of the Dance
Lord of the Dance
Chinita Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 3:42 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Freespirit)
Alright that's cool. And yea someone beat me by 6 milliseconds... so I got 2nd in my best event which made me mad....

wow thats sucks, so close couple of seconds i guess feels worse but at least second place is better than nothing but i know saying that dont help :( but congratulations!!!
are you guys doing this on the 1st? i wanted to put the time and date on the front page with the banner i got from ur friend on myspace but i have to be sure.

Freespirit Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 5:17 PM | Message # 17

B-Boys
We haven't had anyone sign up. We still need 1 or 2 managers to manage the event should we be gone during key parts. So we will announce a date once all the managers are in, and once we have a satisfactory amount of breakers.
Chinita Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 5:25 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Freespirit)
We haven't had anyone sign up. We still need 1 or 2 managers to manage the event should we be gone during key parts. So we will announce a date once all the managers are in, and once we have a satisfactory amount of breakers.

good idea np, :) better to take ur time and do it right, well no rush here, just let me know how i can help if u guys need it..

Freespirit Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 8:55 PM | Message # 19

B-Boys
Quote (LadyChinita)
just let me know how i can help if u guys need it..

You could take pictures of yourself and let us paste "Lord of the Dance" all over it and hang them up all over the internet as banners for advertising :). That'll get us some bboys at least.

Chinita Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 9:22 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Freespirit)
You could take pictures of yourself and let us paste "Lord of the Dance" all over it and hang them up all over the internet as banners for advertising :). That'll get us some bboys at least.

hahaha ok you blend right into this site LOL

Freespirit Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 9:26 PM | Message # 21

B-Boys
Quote (LadyChinita)
hahaha ok you blend right into this site LOL

You think my bboy name is good?

At first I was ganna be Jazz, then Keystyle, then Tounge... cause my tounge sticks out when I concentrate really hard....

Chinita Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 9:29 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Freespirit)
At first I was ganna be Jazz, then Keystyle, then Tounge... cause my tounge sticks out when I concentrate really hard....

haha oh no bboy tounge, dont concentrate that much haha :o
freespirit is great or Bboy Jazz is cute to.

eboyd Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 9:53 PM | Message # 23

Heads
You know chinita here was a b-girl back during hip hop's early days. You guys should get her involved. Your welcome ahead of time for volunteering you without asking permission first chinita ;)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 9:56 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Freespirit)

hmm i'll try and do something to promote it, i don't have all the programs at my home anymore though, but i'll see if i can do something

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 10:00 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
You know chinita here was a b-girl back during hip hop's early days. You guys should get her involved. Your welcome ahead of time for volunteering you without asking permission first chinita

hahah i am involved as a former bgirl we are doing it on our site, what best way to show love :) my windmill days are over LOL erik the only head spins i do now is on a computer chair that spins and maybe a few times elsewhere but thats private hahaha

eboyd Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 10:08 PM | Message # 26

Heads
rofl

headspin

;)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Sunday, 30/Aug/09, 10:11 PM | Message # 27

Heads
lol catfight clap

Freespirit Date: Tuesday, 01/Sep/09, 9:45 PM | Message # 28

B-Boys
Here are videos of a jam I went to. I am planning to compete in Outbreak 5 which is very soon ^^.

If any of yall wanted to know what popping really looks like, not pop 'n lock, here you go. This is the event I went to in Atlanta. I also met Bryan Gaynor who was a finalist in "so you think you can dance?" enjoy...

http://www.youtube....com/watch?v=6Z31LF4dWDU part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG37N0inHjc&feature=channel part 2

Elliot_the_Miller Date: Friday, 11/Sep/09, 4:12 PM | Message # 29

B-Boys
When it get's going, I'm in.

This is my video, although, I now have wrist braces, so I can do flares and some other things again.

God, Others, Me
I'm third
eboyd Date: Monday, 14/Sep/09, 7:05 PM | Message # 30

Heads
;)

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Elements (DJ,Graff Art, BBoy,Bbox) » Lord of the Dance
Search: