New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » VMA interuption
VMA interuption
El_Matador Date: Monday, 14/Sep/09, 2:04 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Gayne West is fuckin pathetic

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 5:00 AM | Message # 17

Heads
lol Obama called him a jackass

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index....ackass-

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 8:30 AM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
lol Obama called him a jackass

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index....ackass-

LMAO facepalm rofl rofl rofl rofl the first BLACK PRESIDENT calling you a jackass well that's LEGENDARY :D

Kiba Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 9:45 AM | Message # 19

Emcees
Too much is being made of this story. The whole award ceremony is one giant cynical publicity stunt, full of false, self-aggrandising, egotistical, self-absorbed idiots and their various publicity machine minions.

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Watcher Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 10:19 AM | Message # 20

Watchers
. [quote=Kiba]Too much is being made of this story. The whole award ceremony is one giant cynical publicity stunt, full of false, self-aggrandising, egotistical, self-absorbed idiots and their various publicity machine minions.[/quote]

LOL

Menace Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 12:00 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
Too much is being made of this story. The whole award ceremony is one giant cynical publicity stunt, full of false, self-aggrandising, egotistical, self-absorbed idiots and their various publicity machine minions.

right on !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncharted Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 5:27 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
Kanye dont think before he does shit, he been doing things like this before he was even famous, im not surprised, but im seriously thinking that this is an sign of him going EXTREMELY downhill for his career.That was bullshitty and ignorant ass hell, he shouldve kept that opinion to his self at his resevered VMA seat.not on stage putting an 18 year old singer who won her FIRST BMA out there like that.Thats fucking embarrasing, also i like how beyonce resovled the situation with taylor swift i applaud her for that.but as for kanye, he needs help now!! i dont listen nor like taylor swift but congratulations for the award, shit deserves it after that bullshit with kanye.

Added (15/Sep/09, 5:24 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
LMAO AT OBAMA, THATS FUCKING GENIUS AND CLASSIC AS FUCK

Added (15/Sep/09, 5:27 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
lol!!!an coment from the obama link

kanye west--"yo patrick swayze, i know you just died and all and im a let you finish, but michael jackson's death was the best this year"

LMAO

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 5:58 PM | Message # 23

OGs
kanye could probably jack off to that video

i know i would to this one:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Montana213 Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 7:00 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
lol its not a big deal kiba but its just more evidence that kanye is a jackass

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

Adam Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 8:21 PM | Message # 25

B-Girls
They give video awards to lip singing idiots. They should give it to the producers what they get no credit? Maybe I'm not seeing it all, but they don't deserve a fucking award for that either way.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 11:42 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
Kanye dont think before he does shit, he been doing things like this before he was even famous, im not surprised, but im seriously thinking that this is an sign of him going EXTREMELY downhill for his career.That was bullshitty and ignorant ass hell, he shouldve kept that opinion to his self at his resevered VMA seat.not on stage putting an 18 year old singer who won her FIRST BMA out there like that.Thats fucking embarrasing, also i like how beyonce resovled the situation with taylor swift i applaud her for that.but as for kanye, he needs help now!! i dont listen nor like taylor swift but congratulations for the award, shit deserves it after that bullshit with kanye.

i think he was wasted on drugs when he did it lol, he probably didn't know what he was doing

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 15/Sep/09, 11:58 PM | Message # 27

Emcees
what the fuck when I first came here I RANTED on Kayne and people bashed me for it?

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Montana213 Date: Wednesday, 16/Sep/09, 10:53 AM | Message # 28

Emcees
really?

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Monday, 21/Sep/09, 2:39 PM | Message # 29

Rappers
Kanye was a bitch, and it was the first award of the night too.. I just watched the vmas to see muse perform. They had the best performance!! Once they were done I changed the channel

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
s0dr2 Date: Monday, 21/Sep/09, 3:22 PM | Message # 30

OGs
k that little boy in the mask is really starting to freak me out

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » VMA interuption
Search: