[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » REKS mixtape dropping next week, track preview (New REKS album coming March 2010)
REKS mixtape dropping next week, track preview
Chinita Date: Friday, 08/Jan/10, 11:45 PM | Message # 1

Heads
REKS mixtape dropping next week, hosted by Green Lantern & Statik Selektah
New REKS album dropping March 2010.

Reks feat. Ron Artest - Henny At Halftime

Joker13 Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 0:29 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
eboyd hates him for some reason he's a fucking strange kid that gorilla looking white boy

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 0:38 AM | Message # 3

Heads
i didnt think there was anyone that didnt like reks, erik is strange

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 5:47 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Lol :D I'm not a big fan mainly because 90% of the tracks I've heard from him were tracks where he was complaining about the state of hip hop back when it was annoyingly popular to do that. Also, minus the Premo beats, his beat selection isn't all that great tbh. He's an average lyricist at best. He's decent though for sure. Not as bad as, say, Lil Wayne, but nowhere near as good even as Blu.

Btw, why build hype for a mixtape? When I think of a mixtape I usually think of it as something you use to build hype for an album, not something you hype up as if it's some major project of some sort. Idk. Mixtapes are more promotional than they are actual projects.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 4:59 PM | Message # 5

Heads
i only heard his two tracks with premo, i liked those, i have to say this song is pretty dope, can't deny the beat is good too

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 12/Jan/10, 6:51 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
Reks is dope! I hear (kind of) what Eric was saying bout how he rapped a bit much about the state of hiphop while it was a bit trendy but sometimes a righteous trend needs to start to put an end to one that's made up of complete bullshit... Can't really hate on someone who's passionate about the preservation of Real Hip Hop right?!?!? I mean thats basically what this whole RHHF movement here is all about right?!?! B)

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 27/Jan/10, 2:03 AM | Message # 7

Heads
well this mix tape got us alot of views on the main page and hits from google so many do like reks :) and are searching for him..

Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
I mean thats basically what this whole RHHF movement here is all about right?!?!
deffinatley

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » REKS mixtape dropping next week, track preview (New REKS album coming March 2010)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: