[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Hip-Hop Immortal:Presented by the National Museum of Hip-Hop
Hip-Hop Immortal:Presented by the National Museum of Hip-Hop
Chinita Date: Friday, 12/Mar/10, 12:49 PM | Message # 1

Heads
The Institutionalization of Hip-Hop Culture is Finally Happening!

The National Museum of Hip-Hop invites true hip-hop fans to Hip-Hop Immortal, its first major event to raise funds and awareness for the construction of the world’s first hip-hop museum and for the implementation of its community programs.

Please join us for a celebration, complimentary cocktails, and special performances from Grandmaster Flash, DJ Red Alert & DJ Chuck Chillout, along with co-hosts Chuck D & KRS One, and a variety of other entertainment executives, Pioneer rappers, djs, b-boys and graffiti artists, and community leaders to launch this monumental project at this very special event.

The integral theme of the night will be a celebration of the Pioneers of the Four Elements of Hip-Hop. There will be magazine, print, television, news and internet media at the event as well as our own camera crew to conduct interviews concerning the need for the project and highlighting the graciousness of all that had attended and helped to make the event happen.

Tuesday, April 6th, 7-11pm
Pink Elephant
527 West 27th Street
New York, New York
Donation Levels: I) $30 for access to VIP Event & Open Bar
II) $50 for access to VIP Event & Commemorative Pin & Open Bar[/color]

The National Museum of Hip-Hop exists to feature and commemorate the historical and cultural achievements of hip-hop, as well as its artists from around New York, the Nation and the World. It exists as a place to represent the pride of the hip-hop culture, as well as to educate and to celebrate. It exists as a place where area residents and visitors from around the World visit to learn about all the elements of Hip-Hop Culture.
The Hall of Hip-Hop will exist as the first true beacon of homage for those who created and pioneered this great culture we call hip-hop; a testament to the prominence of the many who helped spawn this phenomenon but have been long since forgotten via contemporary commercial/corporate interests.

http://www.hiphopmuseum.org/events

HipHopHead Date: Friday, 12/Mar/10, 6:49 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
I might go

"Im a cut throat baller like OJ Simpson"
HateMainstreamMusic Date: Friday, 12/Mar/10, 8:17 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
I'll probably go... If i'm not in residential school which i might be by then... not gunna talk about that :)... you going chinita?

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Hip-Hop Immortal:Presented by the National Museum of Hip-Hop
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: