[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Jay electronica too G.O.O.D music or The Roc?
Jay electronica too G.O.O.D music or The Roc?
Joker13 Date: Thursday, 07/Oct/10, 11:21 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
omggg my dick went hard.. if he can get exposure like that... i'll be the happiest man in the world anyways theres been tweets all over the place

Just had an amazing one on one with Mr. Carter
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Reply Retweet
stop eating them rotten youtube sandwiches before you got to sleep.
about 13 hours ago via web
its funny AND sad that ppl associate the Holy Pyramids w "satanism" or the "devil". That aint the devil's pyramids...thems OUR pyramids!
about 13 hours ago via web
Retweeted by you and 100+ others
are you watching closely? ∆

Uncharted Date: Thursday, 07/Oct/10, 11:29 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
HOLY FUCK FINALLY!!!!!I'VE BEEN REPPIN THIS NIGGA BEFORE HE WAS BIG IN THE UNDERGROUND!!!!!I'VE BEEN TELLIN EVERY GUCCI MANE YOUNG MONEY FAN ABOUT THIS NIGGA, NOW HE'S ABOUT TO GET GOOD EXPOSURE......YES!!!!!

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 07/Oct/10, 11:34 PM | Message # 3

Heads
i guess i'd rather GOOD Music coz we've seen whats happened to people who sign to Jay-Z's label, they disappear into obscurity

either way i don't think i'll like it. its already hard enough getting this guy to release something imagine if he's got a label telling him what to do

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Uncharted Date: Thursday, 07/Oct/10, 11:38 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
Quote (EmSeeD)
either way i don't think i'll like it. its already hard enough getting this guy to release something imagine if he's got a label telling him what to do

the greatest thing a record label could do to jay electronica....is to force him to release an album, the more time he waits to release it, the more pressure he's putting on himself, all he gotta do is spit the same type shit he did on "ghost of christopher wallace" and "exhibit A&C"

Ratmn Date: Friday, 08/Oct/10, 0:26 AM | Message # 5

DJs
G.O.O.D Music seems to have a pretty damned nice roster.
I wish he gets signed there, ROC sucks bawlz

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Jay electronica too G.O.O.D music or The Roc?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: