[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Rapper Magnolia Shorty Gunned Down In New Orleans
Rapper Magnolia Shorty Gunned Down In New Orleans
abanks47 Date: Thursday, 23/Dec/10, 8:47 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
Rapper Magnolia Shorty Gunned Down In New Orleans
http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2010/12/20/22532816.aspx

(AllHipHop News) Former Cash Money Records' artist Magnolia Shorty was recently shot and killed in New Orleans.

While details are sketchy sources told AllHipHop.com that Magnolia Shorty was shot at least 26 times in her new Orleans neighborhood.

She was given her rap name by late rapper Magnolia Slim, who also hailed from the notorious Magnolia housing projects.

She was also discovered by Bryan "Birdman" Willis.

Magnolia Shorty, Renetta Lowe, was also the second female artist to sign with Cash Money Records.

Just months before her death, Magnolia Shorty was a featured artist at the SXSW Festival in Austin, Texas.

"I wanted to be a rapper. I've been rapping since I was 12 years old," Magnolia Shorty told Spinner.com. "I was working on mix tapes and my verse while rapping at block parties. I eventually got introduced to Cash Money Records and we just went from there."

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 23/Dec/10, 8:48 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
wasnt a fan by any means but still sucks another rapper was killed

rip

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Adam Date: Thursday, 23/Dec/10, 9:47 PM | Message # 3

B-Girls
a rapper dies all the time. if we went out and covered each and ever story we would have a thread every 5 minutes...

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
abanks47 Date: Thursday, 23/Dec/10, 10:38 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
dude change your name to fuckin buzz killington. every time i start a thread you bitch about something. build or shut up

Adam Date: Thursday, 23/Dec/10, 10:44 PM | Message # 5

B-Girls
first off i didn't even bitch about a thing, i just made a statement that holds a lot of truth, secondly i doubt anyone else here on the forum is gonna say anything thats gonna reach anywhere my post didn't

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
abanks47 Date: Friday, 24/Dec/10, 1:22 AM | Message # 6

Emcees
dude a rapper does not die every 5 minutes, nor every hour, daily and prolly not even monthly.

if you aint guna speak on topic than jsut don say shit and the thread will go. you just seem to have a problem with every thread i make

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Rapper Magnolia Shorty Gunned Down In New Orleans
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: