[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Aristotle, s0dr2  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Worldstar hip hop is down; 50 cent taking credit
Worldstar hip hop is down; 50 cent taking credit
abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 25/Jan/11, 1:24 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
50 Cent Takes Credit For Shutting Down Worldstarhiphop.com

http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/archive/2011/01/24/22566289.aspx

(AllHipHop News) Rapper 50 Cent sent a tweet out to his 3,888,543 million followers and took credit for shutting down popular urban website, WorldstarHipHop.com.

The site went down without warning earlier today (January 24th).

Just moments ago, 50 Cent took to Twitter and took credit for the site's disruption, squashing rumors that the site was seized by Homeland Security, like several other websites in November of 2010.

"I don't know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol," 50 Cent tweeted. "I put worldstar to bed, you don't believe try me I will shut your sh*t down. Lol."

In November of 2009, 50 Cent filed a lawsuit against the website, claiming his image and content was used on the website without permission.

“I have lawyers on retainers and I have to pay them so much money anyway, so we’ll go back and forth to court until (they) can’t afford a Subway sandwich,” 50 Cent said in 2009. “It’s already too late for (them).”

Q, the owner of Worldstarhiphop.com appeared on Angie Martinez' Hot 97's moments ago and denied that 50 Cent was behind the website going down.

According to Q, the website is down due to technical difficulties, not because of lawsuit 50 Cent has pending. Nor has agents for the FBI or Homeland Security shut down the website.

"It's a technical difficulty, not Homeland Security," Q told Angie Martinez. "It's not a hacker, it's more less like some difficulties with the site itself as far as our server. We constantly have to upgrade. We've been down before, the most was 8 months. We got hacked last year, or other times we've had problems before. It should be up shortly. I see 50 cent put my # out there. But shout out to 50 Cent, it's great promo. We missed a message, but my technical team is on it. It should be back on shortly. I don't want to put a timeline on it, but it's should be back up in about 24 hours."

Q, who said he's been an associate of 50 Cent's close affiliate DJ Whoo Kid since 1999, has blamed the entire ordeal and lawsuit on a personal miscommunication between himself and 50 Cent.

According to 50 Cent, more websites will shut down this week.

"I predict 2 more web sites will shut down this week. Take a guess who they are. I'm sick of the hate I'm to strong," 50 Cent tweeted.

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 25/Jan/11, 1:25 AM | Message # 2

Emcees
frankly a bit shocked this wasnt up sooner but yeah, kinda weak that 50 took shit this far. a lot of cats did there thing on worldstar. hopefully they find a new venue.

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

abanks47 Date: Tuesday, 25/Jan/11, 1:41 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
as fast as it was removed it was put back up. fyi

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 25/Jan/11, 5:02 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
as fast as it was removed it was put back up. fyi

lol now this just makes 50 cent look even more stupid, he probably thought the site was gonna be down for a long time like the sites that went down last november so he thought he could take credit for it and make himself look all big and relevant again

this guys career really is over he'll probably be the one who's broke soon, whats even more stupid is instead of spending time on putting out an album he'd rather file a law suit against a site the was promoting his music lol

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 25/Jan/11, 10:59 AM | Message # 5

Heads
he's an idiot and likes attention, yeah that site is up..i never go there but i checked it out now,all the sites that went down by homeland security have a huge logos and stamp, tht stops u on the stop..this domain was taken over by "homeland security" like this http://www.onsmash.com/

Treach Date: Tuesday, 25/Jan/11, 1:39 PM | Message # 6

OGs
hes just talkin shit again

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
eboyd Date: Thursday, 27/Jan/11, 1:56 PM | Message # 7

Heads
What a whiny little faggot. Can someone please shoot him again (and actually end his life this time)?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Thursday, 27/Jan/11, 3:33 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
What a whiny little faggot. Can someone please shoot him again (and actually end his life this time)?

Lets grab the Mystery Van, stake outside his mansion, and waste him as soon as he leaves.

Sick With It
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop News » Worldstar hip hop is down; 50 cent taking credit
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: