[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » To My Beatmakers/Producers ((Whatever you want to call yourself))
To My Beatmakers/Producers
NtG Date: Friday, 31/Oct/08, 6:10 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Have you ever been watching TV, or watching a movie in school and then heard some shit that would be dope to sample? cause this shit has been happening to me all week. i just hear some music and im like "holy shit i could make a hit if i had that track!"

anyone else?

[deleted]
Aydee a beast Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 9:50 AM | Message # 2

Watchers
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Added (08/Nov/01, 9:50 Am)
---------------------------------------------
i think RZA used to sample old kung fu movies for the WU

Chinita Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 9:56 AM | Message # 3

Heads
happens to me all the time, i remember the first time i heard the halloween theme song from the movie when it first came out.. i was like oh crap thats a great beat and my boyfriend at the time use to make beats but someone beat him to it and of course about a year later somebody used that beat in a song. and i'm not a beat maker but i love beats so much and notice them everywhere, even in childrens cartoons, commercials even a kid instrument, anywhere lol

Aydee a beast Date: Saturday, 01/Nov/08, 7:50 PM | Message # 4

Watchers
i just saw the movie max payne today and i wanted to sample this lady slapping max cause it sounded like a dope snare lol
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » General Hip Hop Discussion » To My Beatmakers/Producers ((Whatever you want to call yourself))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: