[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Jewish Professor goes in on Israel's "Crocodile" Tears
Jewish Professor goes in on Israel's "Crocodile" Tears
ThaScience Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 9:53 AM | Message # 1

OGs

abanks47 Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 12:08 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
i cant speak on the Israeli/ Palestinian issue; dont really know to much bout it (if anyone knows where to get info i will read up on it tho; be sure its unbiased) but word to dude up on that podium. spoke his mind on a very controversial issue and was not silenced. Peace

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 1:35 PM | Message # 3

Heads
That bitch needs to grow the fuck up and stop tryn to be such a drama queen

livin life like some cheesy movie
Menace Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 2:59 PM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (abanks47)
i cant speak on the Israeli/ Palestinian issue; dont really know to much bout it (if anyone knows where to get info i will read up on it tho; be sure its unbiased) but word to dude up on that podium. spoke his mind on a very controversial issue and was not silenced. Peace

I personally recommend a book called " Palestine Peace Not Apartheid " by former US president Jimmy Carter . And if you want you can watch these documentaries .

ThaScience Date: Thursday, 04/Feb/10, 5:45 PM | Message # 5

OGs
This is a unbiased documentary, there's one for each side. This one is for the Gaza, and if you look up fot it there's one for the Isrealis point of view. Anyway this documentary shows the peoples everyday lives and that. A good way to start to get into this topic, after look up Dennis' links for a more in depth detail.

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Jewish Professor goes in on Israel's "Crocodile" Tears
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: