[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Israel: A Racist State ((Israel Xenphobia Anti-Semitism)
Israel: A Racist State
Menace Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 5:31 PM | Message # 1

Heads
Israel A Racist State !! - By Alex Burcea & Vatasescu "Che" Razvan ( Yes I am Obligated from now and then to present the contributors of the articles names even if they are my comrades or union members )

It was no surprise that the United States and Israel walked out of a United Nations conference on racism as soon as Israel came in for criticism. It is, however, a disgrace. Israel certainly is a racist state. Its own human-rights advocates call it that. The claim that Israel doesn't discriminate against non-Jews is absurd on its face. Denying the apartheid wall thats standing tall and the segregation of both adults and children in Israel is outrageous. Suppose, for example, the U.S. Congress passed a law that said the United States is a Christian, Anglo-Saxon nation and that any Christian, Anglo-Saxon person anywhere in the world is automatically eligible to become a citizen. Do you seriously think the Anti-Defamation League would not have a conniption fit and scream racism? Well, Israel has such a law for Jews. Thus a Russian Jew, for example, can become a citizen, but a Palestinian driven out of his own country in 1948 cannot return. uppose, for another example, a group of wealthy people established the Christian National Fund. This fund would be used to purchase property. Once purchased, the property could never be sold to, rented to or leased to a non-Christian. Would that not be called discrimination? Well, there is such a fund called the Jewish National Fund, which has all of those restrictions on the property it owns. It played a great part in establishing Israel.

And, of course, if American officials routinely issued building permits to Christian Anglo-Saxons while denying them to Jews or other groups, that would be considered racist. And neighborhoods that denied non-Christians an opportunity to buy or rent would likewise be considered racist. All of these forms of discrimination are practiced in Israel against Palestinians.

The language that caused the United States to leave the conference was in a resolution passed by 3,000 non-governmental organizations in 44 regional and interest-based caucuses, according to the Indian Express. Some American news reports have made it seem like it was an Arab-only move. I'd say the United States is definitely in a minority, as it usually is when it defends Israel -- not on the basis of facts, but on the basis of the power of the Zionist lobby in the United States.

Fortunately, a growing number of American Jews are beginning to defy the slanders of the Zionist lobby and speak out against the human-rights abuses Israel inflicts on the Palestinians.

That indeed is the duty of all people of conscience. Acts that would be unacceptable in the United States cannot be condoned simply because they are done by Israelis to Palestinians. That in itself is a racist attitude.

In the meantime, much of the American press is allowing the Israeli government to dictate its language for propaganda purposes. If the Israelis wish to refer to assassinations as "targeted killing," that's their business, but American journalism should call them what they are -- assassinations. Assassination of political opponents, collective punishments inflicted on innocent people, confiscation of property, restriction of movements and employing military engines of destruction against an unarmed population are all considered crimes against humanity. Employing tanks against unarmed demonstrators in the West Bank and Gaza is no different than employing tanks against unarmed demonstrators in Tiananmen Square.

You might want to meditate on why the American reaction is different even though the circumstances are similar.

It is also useful to keep George Washington's warning constantly in mind: "Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence -- I conjure you to believe me, fellow citizens -- the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake; since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government."

Zionist foreign influence on news stations like CNN and BBC is very big they dont present the real facts and its dangerous cause all local news stations from all over the world take the information from these big news stations.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 6:32 PM | Message # 2

Heads
I still need to read up some more on this situation, but why is the U.S. backing Isreal in the first place? I've never understood that. Why, because they have a big military and so we want them on our side?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Saturday, 15/Nov/08, 6:50 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
I still need to read up some more on this situation, but why is the U.S. backing Isreal in the first place? I've never understood that. Why, because they have a big military and so we want them on our side?

well i explained some things in that obama thread to meth and pensmoke about the situation and gave them some strong religious and political facts that are ruling against Israel but u gotta understand erik that its power play here Israel was one of the first imperialist outposts of the USA their military is supplied by taxer payer money US tax money its not about their military is about the USA and UK in the struggle for world power u gotta understand erik the UK and the US built Israel as i said it was european initiative not jewish in fact the Jewish Lobby now known as the Zionist Lobby from the early 20's had deals whit arabian leaders to send jewish people there but the white europeans used the holocaust and WW2 as proof to backup the violent invasion but the thing is the middle east was neutral in WW2

Menace Date: Wednesday, 26/Nov/08, 10:30 AM | Message # 4

Heads
Quote (revolutionarywarfare)
i really appreciate this topic and i got to say that israel somehow is a racist state (which seems quite paradox, as jews have always been the subject of racism in europe)
israel is discriminating muslims in many ways, the most obvious of course, is that they dont allow the palestinians to build their own state. they dont acknowledge the right of the muslims to live within their own borders (as the U.N. pointed out) and have been controlling the west bank and the gaza strip for more than 40 years. but israel also discriminates against its own inhabitants (i.e. muslims that live within their borders and possess israeli citizenship).

there are many things to be said on this subject but i feel like i cant point out all of them (but i gotta say big up to menace for bringin these topics)

and israel does not equal jews at all, dont make the mistake and prejudice jews by what israel as a state does

well yes thats what im doing i am not pointing direct the people im pointing the state and in jewish religious law Zionism is forbidden so the religious proof that stands on the base of Israel is none

ThaScience Date: Wednesday, 26/Nov/08, 7:54 PM | Message # 5

OGs
thanks for the info menace

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Israel: A Racist State ((Israel Xenphobia Anti-Semitism)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: