Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Questions on Anarchism
Questions on Anarchism
Adam Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 4:50 PM | Message # 16

B-Girls
menace is not a real politician he is just a poser don't you get that by now. he is cannibal troll.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Greeny Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 4:54 PM | Message # 17

OGs
wat! I thought he was like the head of state in Pakistan or Romania or whatever.

:)
Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 5:09 PM | Message # 18

Heads
TheHipHopSpot, Taylor was actually trolling, because he asked this question in a OFWG THREAD/Charlie Sheen thread, he trolled the whole threads and then Erik had to split the thread, i did my job in replying in a serious manner, if you IGNORE the long ass comments i wrote and the DOCUMENTARY FILM i recommended then your BLIND dear sir. Plus i am done debating, because people like Adam come into debates and start trolling with dumb shit, ask Erik or even Taylor how was RHHF when we were on a host, it was the best thing on the internet, we debated everything without trolling , we had RULES about shit now you can't talk serious because some shithead like Adam spams the chatbox or the threads with his shit.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 5:43 PM | Message # 19

Emcees
I wasn't trolling on this question. it was a real question. leaders/followers are a part of life.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 6:00 PM | Message # 20

Heads
I wasn't talking about the question i was talking about the threads, you know i love when you ask questions brow

TheHipHopSpot Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 6:11 PM | Message # 21

OGs
lol this is what im talking about. you did post a film and a bunch of information, but then you shit on the person after. people are just trying to learn. i dont see the point of people coming to this website if theyre just going to get mad and start arguing and name calling. you might as well just go to drects page and talk to someone like GunStreets. i dont know why adam and you dont like each other, in fact i noticed no one really gets along with you for some reason. my point is, you can post some very insightful videos/articles whatever, but when you start shitting on the person after, theyre not going to want to listen.

Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHipHopSpot
SPC
http://southparkcoalition.webs.com/
Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 6:17 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Of course i shitted on him, in the past when people spoke off-topic we used to delete their comments or ban them for 3 days, now days you make a serious thread a dude goes off-topic and shit starts rolling. This is the main reason we don't get the same activity we used to on the RHHF forum.

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 6:30 PM | Message # 23

Heads
Maybe its abot time we went back to those days?
That was when we had the Juice.

Sick With It
Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 6:51 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
Maybe its abot time we went back to those days?
That was when we had the Juice.

That's what i was thinking about, we need to really talk about this, about restructuring. We need to get our mojo back LOL :D Seriously we need everybody on this, Erik had a draft with the rules, i don't know if he has it anymore. After we moved shit went downhill.

Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 7:22 PM | Message # 25

Heads
Quote (Menace)
That's what i was thinking about, we need to really talk about this, about restructuring. We need to get our mojo back LOL Seriously we need everybody on this, Erik had a draft with the rules, i don't know if he has it anymore. After we moved shit went downhill.

I'm behind u 100% on this. We need to re-enermagaize, seriously.

Sick With It
Adam Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 7:35 PM | Message # 26

B-Girls
for what... hip hop isn't doing anything remotely interesting to most people. in fact its boring as fuck.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 8:09 PM | Message # 27

Heads
Quote (Adam)
for what... hip hop isn't doing anything remotely interesting to most people. in fact its boring as fuck.

Huh? why are you here then? LOL , when we started shit wasn't "remotely interesting" either it was the era of "crank that soulja boy LOL :D "but we survived and excelled until we got fucked by our people. If you don't want to PARTICIPATE simply don't. Or leave the website if you don't like changes, if we don't start changing this website it will remain your trolling ground forever. ;)

Adam Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 8:11 PM | Message # 28

B-Girls
you troll way worse then anyone on this website so what are you talking about? I never trolled like this before but it was members like you and eyar and taylor that completely made everything seem pointless.

Menace Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 8:15 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Lets not argue who is trolling, because if i look at the chatbox and threads you appear trolling on them talking garbage and HATING on every idea etc. Even now you are a negative Emo troll LOL :D. As i said if you don't like it leave or don't participate, don't be an asshole, if you care for this website you know we need some kind of restructuring. And one thing more, i wasn't here much last year, because i was traveling so i don't know what you are talking about.

Adam Date: Wednesday, 11/May/11, 8:32 PM | Message # 30

B-Girls
how can someone troll the chatbox... the chatbox doesn't even have any rules, and why are you acting like I am just some new member. I have been here active for a long as time I am not just going to leave wtf do you think I am?

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Questions on Anarchism
Search: