[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Today's Children: The Direct Result Of Today's Politics ((Prime Example))
Today's Children: The Direct Result Of Today's Politics
SoulRas Date: Wednesday, 10/Dec/08, 1:06 PM | Message # 1

Emcees

A Prime example..

What I love about this photo is that the little girl can't even read the words on the sign let alone know why she's even there. Its a prime example of politics, like the politician that kisses the baby at the rallies, the baby holds signs damning the politician. Everyone trying to pull at the heartstrings of america instead of just putting the facts on the table. Babies are the victims of politics

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini
Menace Date: Wednesday, 10/Dec/08, 1:27 PM | Message # 2

Heads
lol look at those hippies LOL man i love hippies i mean their purpose is an illusion it cant be accomplished cause when u want to change something we must have both anger and love if u lack one of them then your change failed tho i dont know if the children of today are like those in them pics the children of today are the result of a materialist culture are the result of ignorance and they them selfs lookin at their own leaders and society act the same greedy materialistic and ignorant so the society breeds them and yes the politics are the base of it but i gotta give u an advice Lap u must be a individual on all levels a individual that detaches himself from society and when i mean society i dont mean friends or the buss lol i mean on the mental state cause freedom is the absolute right of every adult man and woman to seek no other sanction for their
acts than their own conscience and their own reason

SoulRas Date: Wednesday, 10/Dec/08, 3:40 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
u must be a individual on all levels a individual that detaches himself from society and when i mean society i dont mean friends or the buss lol i mean on the mental state cause freedom is the absolute right of every adult man and woman to seek no other sanction for their
acts than their own conscience and their own reason

Quote (Menace)
we must have both anger and love

I have anger, but I am Pro peace.

-Giuseppe Mazzini
Menace Date: Thursday, 11/Dec/08, 5:26 PM | Message # 4

Heads
yo listen Lap violence is NOT senseless. It is a tactic to achieve an end. Sometimes it works sometimes it fails. But rarely is it senseless.

This whole eco-system is based upon violence (Grassland meet the grazing Antelope meet the stalking Lion meet the high-powered rifle... welcome to reality )

The only real question is WHO will use violence? and it what means ? violence have 5 meanings one of them is this : Abusive or unjust exercise of power those hippies or pro-peace people are exercising power too in some eyes is just in some eyes is unjust so either if u want or not is violence too peace is a utopian idea being pro-peace wont resolve nothing but knowing when and how to use violence it will resolve something we need a balance so we can work something out cause a utopia will never exist and a world whit out violence either too but the balance must be needed

SoulRas Date: Thursday, 11/Dec/08, 5:38 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
Yeah, I get what you're saying.
I've just known violence to be abuse of power.. that's all I've ever known it to be.

-Giuseppe Mazzini
Menace Date: Thursday, 11/Dec/08, 5:47 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (laPennello)
Yeah, I get what you're saying.
I've just known violence to be abuse of power.. that's all I've ever known it to be.

well violence is something else abusing is something else people that abuse power now days dont use violence maybe in 3rd world countries yes but in the west no the way its ended abusing power is what gives them the freedom to abuse it? can u ask that question? well its simple the things that give freedom for abusing power are the Institutions of power them self the institutions that create the power in the first place cutting short power abuse can be solved tru cutting short the Institutions of power ( the State ,Corporate Powers ) wink

SoulRas Date: Thursday, 11/Dec/08, 5:51 PM | Message # 7

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
cutting short power abuse can be solved tru cutting short the Institutions of power ( the State ,Corporate Powers )

One day..

-Giuseppe Mazzini
Menace Date: Thursday, 11/Dec/08, 5:53 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (laPennello)
One day..

ohh no the day is near they will hang them selfs cause power corrupts absolute power corrupts absolutely

SoulRas Date: Thursday, 11/Dec/08, 5:55 PM | Message # 9

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
absolute power corrupts absolutely

Absolutely

-Giuseppe Mazzini
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Today's Children: The Direct Result Of Today's Politics ((Prime Example))
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: