[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: El_Matador, ThaScience, s0dr2  
Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Anarchists Continue Their Assault In Greece
Anarchists Continue Their Assault In Greece
Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 10:21 AM | Message # 1

Heads
Moving in on a week of hostilities between anarchists and the police in Greece. A major attack was made by the Greek anarchists on a police station.
Many demonstrations are being held throughout Europe in protest to the killing of Alexandros. I've been to Greece myself this weekend the situation is in turmoil in major cities I've given my ten point program to the anarchists in Athens if the government doesn't meet our expectations and if the plan is followed closely the Greek government will fall.

Acekat00o Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 10:26 AM | Message # 2

Heads
youve been to greece ? thats why you werent online this weekend !

Graffiti
Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 3:20 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (Reborn)
youve been to greece ? thats why you werent online this weekend !

yup but i didnt stay that much u know Romania to Greece is short distance its like a trip to another city biggrin

EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 3:36 PM | Message # 4

Heads
whats your ten point programme? if you're able to say it on here,

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 3:44 PM | Message # 5

Removed
Yeah, and if not, tell me through email (erikboyd60@hotmail.com).
Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 5:54 PM | Message # 6

Heads
well no its not a "secret" its just a program/demand :

1. Lift The Ban On Trade and Workers Unions.
2. Continue the protests until the current government opens to negotiations.
3. Give up on Euro bank deposits and withdraw the deposits to build the Greek economy back.
4. Form a Libertarian party in Athens whit the help of Adelphos and other political allies.
5. Form Communes Around The Outskirts Of Major Cities.
6. In eventual break the nation must be nothing but a federation of autonomous provinces. [The organizational relations
between the provinces and the nation will, in general, be the same as those between the communes and the province.]
7.Open relations whit the International Workers Association and request financial and doctrinal help.
8. If the tensions calm don't use violence and vandalism anymore.
9. If the situation calms demand entry to any leftist parties in the government.
10. Keep contact whit International Communes and whit the IWA.

eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 7:15 PM | Message # 7

Removed
Interesting. You made those up yourself or with help of other antifa members?
Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 7:26 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Interesting. You made those up yourself or with help of other antifa members?

nope no help this time done it myself and i made it relevant to the current situation in Greece thats why they took this into consideration tho personally i think this revolt wont overthrow the current Greek government but this revolt and the death of Alexandros are a turning point in anarchist "prophecies" .

eboyd_ Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 7:48 PM | Message # 9

Removed
OK. What do you see happening after this is over? You don't think the government will use this as fuel to further condemn the anarchists?
Menace Date: Sunday, 14/Dec/08, 9:23 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
OK. What do you see happening after this is over? You don't think the government will use this as fuel to further condemn the anarchists?

yes as an outsider i think the same but having close connections on the inside makes me doubt that the thing is and the thing that everyone knows is that this death of this child was also called the death of democracy despite so much violence the cause is legitimate the revolt itself is legitimate this was bound to happen maybe not this month maybe the other hell maybe the next year but this was bound to happen even the neutral Greek population is full of this government this was bound to happen why u think the current government officials or any governmental organization doesn't issue a statement ?? in other cases this would been a scandal a flood of criticism even from the international community would come but it really doesn't cause aint just anarchists its common people too this aint strictly anarchist thats what makes it legitimate u cant condemn the people that were right

Forum » Knowledge » Politics/Economics » Anarchists Continue Their Assault In Greece
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: