[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas & The US Created Bin Laden
Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas & The US Created Bin Laden
Menace Date: Monday, 13/Apr/09, 1:29 PM | Message # 1

Heads
a US politician recognizes the involvement of the US and Israel in creating terrorists and terrorist organizations one big thumb up for Congressman Ron Paul ohh and for some people this dude Ron Paul is a Republican wink

eboyd Date: Monday, 13/Apr/09, 2:01 PM | Message # 2

Heads
Yeah, too bad Ron Paul never even came close to the final ballot. Even though he's a politician he is far better than any of the other candidates that actually made it. He's also trying to pass a bill to create a more thorough audit of the federal reserve! I hope it gets passed!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Monday, 13/Apr/09, 6:16 PM | Message # 3

Emcees
isnt he the guy who wants to legalize weed? cant stand that dude

The World Is Yours

Message edited by ill - Monday, 13/Apr/09, 6:23 PM
eboyd Date: Monday, 13/Apr/09, 6:24 PM | Message # 4

Heads
?!

Please explain why you can't stand him.... And why you think it's SOOOO important for weed to be illegal.... NOW!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Monday, 13/Apr/09, 6:26 PM | Message # 5

Emcees
i got nothing against weed being legal, and i dunno i just dont like him, hes a politician theyre all the same dry

The World Is Yours
eboyd Date: Monday, 13/Apr/09, 6:32 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Yeah, I agree, politicians are stereotypically dickwads, but black people stereotypically eat chicken and watermelon and hate mayo, but I know a few black people that break those stereotypes, so why is it so hard to believe that there's a politician so close to the top who actually does have the people's well being in his political interests? He's a grassroots politician, so that there is saying a lot. Dude wants to AUDIT THE FED more strictly! I've read the bill. It's a good bill. Yeah, he's a politician, but his politics would be a progression towards an end to government facist reign.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Monday, 13/Apr/09, 7:14 PM | Message # 7

Heads
i sympathize Ron Paul to a certain extent and i agree whit all right wing Libertarians at their non-interventionist stand but when you are part of the machine you can't really do any change even minor changes an example is the current audit you mentioned the audit the audit will be carried by current government officials the government will do anything to preserve her monopoly even if the bill passes the bill will pass whit the support of other Congressman in turn its highly anticipated to results after the audit to be clean because the fed reserve is not held by popular control and the government either plus the fallacy of right wing Libertarians is amazing the current federal reserve is a government entity with private components the fed itself is the product of private capitalist defense if the audit bill passes ONLY the public sectors will be inspected cause the private components are protected by the Constitution so the monopoly of the international bankers over the US will not end because its their right to exist. Its the natural law that change ALWAYS comes from below and a real democracy is from below upwards we can see in that in the former Soviet Union because they used top to below tactics they failed

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 5:59 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Menace)
i sympathize Ron Paul to a certain extent and i agree whit all right wing Libertarians at their non-interventionist stand but when you are part of the machine you can't really do any change even minor changes an example is the current audit you mentioned the audit the audit will be carried by current government officials the government will do anything to preserve her monopoly even if the bill passes the bill will pass whit the support of other Congressman in turn its highly anticipated to results after the audit to be clean because the fed reserve is not held by popular control and the government either plus the fallacy of right wing Libertarians is amazing the current federal reserve is a government entity with private components the fed itself is the product of private capitalist defense if the audit bill passes ONLY the public sectors will be inspected cause the private components are protected by the Constitution so the monopoly of the international bankers over the US will not end because its their right to exist. Its the natural law that change ALWAYS comes from below and a real democracy is from below upwards we can see in that in the former Soviet Union because they used top to below tactics they failed

i agree with that, but still man, change comes in increments and having Ron Paul as a president would be a monumental change actually. it would show that people are beginning to awaken. that alone would be a powerful statement.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 8:34 AM | Message # 9

Emcees
so why doesn't Obama count for change?

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 8:43 AM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
i agree with that, but still man, change comes in increments and having Ron Paul as a president would be a monumental change actually. it would show that people are beginning to awaken. that alone would be a powerful statement.

of course i agree but this war that the right wing libertarians are carrying against the fed reserve is useless and its a little bit fallacious because the issue of the fed reserve being private or being controlled by the government most libertarians supported the bankers cause the vast majority of the nation's bankers, concerned about government intervention in the banking business, opposed a central bank structure directed by political appointees its a big fallacy here if you put the fed reserve under government control you go against your so called "libertarian" values but if you put it all under private control its a more easy pray for the international bankers so its a big dilemma here but none of them even think putting the fed reserve under popular control of course cause the elitist founding fathers wanted to protect the " minority of the opulent "

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Ron Paul: Israel Created Hamas & The US Created Bin Laden
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: