Forum moderator: I_Guy, s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Survival Of The Human Race
Survival Of The Human Race
Menace Date: Thursday, 26/Feb/09, 11:58 AM | Message # 1

Heads
a message from professor Noam Chomksy addresses human survival and hegemony

ill Date: Thursday, 26/Feb/09, 12:20 PM | Message # 2

Emcees
there was a good talk on ted about the most likely ways we are going to die out and what we can do have you seen it?

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Thursday, 26/Feb/09, 12:25 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Quote (ill)
there was a good talk on ted about the most likely ways we are going to die out and what we can do have you seen it?

no i didn't but i might add if this exploitative system won't stop the wars won't stop either US hegemony is a very dangerous thing humans always tend to do what they want when you obligate a human to follow your procedures and your ways then that human will react violently i don't believe in the WW3 theory but i believe that terrorism will grow if the US alongside whit her allies won't stop their hegemony

ill Date: Thursday, 26/Feb/09, 12:28 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
http://www.ted.com/index.p....on.html

its an interesting talk, gonna edit this but i hear my lunch lol

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Thursday, 26/Feb/09, 12:37 PM | Message # 5

Heads
ohh you mean that guy i once read the whole transcript for that video its a good video very scientifically and ecologically in nature BUT he lacks 2 essential things what creates most of the problems he described and what solutions we need for them ?? his vanguard board of scientists won't work either cause most scientists represent the interests of certain investors i understand his whole idea but his idea won't work in this current system where we don't know what's mutual aid what's compassion and such things

ill Date: Thursday, 26/Feb/09, 12:44 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
yeah its a shame that alot of the interests represent finicial gains in science when fusion energy and cures for aids are within reach. i was reading a theory saying that 'life' in general has a self destruct trait you look at the US and its not hard to believe, then occupy something like 40% of the worlds spending on military? madness, like obama was saying in his speach, this recession could be the catalyst for change both within the economy and elsewhere, i doubt there will be significant change but its a hope

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Thursday, 26/Feb/09, 12:58 PM | Message # 7

Heads
Obama pointed Wall Street officials in his fucking cabinet i don't know why you always praise this dick face liberals are the same whit conservatives but their apparence is different in fact liberals started more wars overseas then conservatives the US system needs to give the people a feel that these 2 parties are different but they AIN'T they have the same policies liberalism is a market ploy and nothing else this recession is the catalyst for the same US hegemony nothing will change if voting would change anything they would make it ILLEGAL Obama is a sweet undercover war mongrel just like everybody did you know they he order drone attacks in Pakistan that killed 15 innocent people here's the official story http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol....883.ece and his stand on the Israel-Palestine conflict is no different from Bush the only thing he presents is the same capitalist rule but whit a smile

Forum » Knowledge » Philosophy/Science » Survival Of The Human Race
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: