• Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » worst ever, no question about it
worst ever, no question about it
eboyd Date: Monday, 04/Jan/10, 4:24 PM | Message # 16

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
this is him trying to be lyrical rofl LMAO at the beat facepalm

LMAO he's trying to sound all prophetic and he ain't saying shit lol! i mean that shit could actually be kind of cool. like it sounds like he's trying to do some Jay Electronica or Saul Williams shit, but the way he's doing it he sounds so fucking insincere haha!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Monday, 04/Jan/10, 4:32 PM | Message # 17

Heads
man wtf? is this dude trying to do to spoken word what Lil Wayne did to hip hop? rofl dude, this shit sounds like it's seriously a parody of spoken word poetry. everything he does sounds like parody man:

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Uncharted Date: Monday, 04/Jan/10, 6:17 PM | Message # 18

Emcees
^^i didnt get that poem at all, that was just retarded

eboyd Date: Monday, 04/Jan/10, 6:53 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Uncharted)
^^i didnt get that poem at all, that was just retarded

his point, in all of his poetry, is to tell people that he is based, and that's basically all he's saying. it's fucking retarded.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 04/Jan/10, 7:00 PM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
man wtf? is this dude trying to do to spoken word what Lil Wayne did to hip hop? rofl dude, this shit sounds like it's seriously a parody of spoken word poetry. everything he does sounds like parody man:

OH MY GOD that video was fuckin hillarious, holy shit man, if this dude gets big i think i might just give up on hip hop.

that shit really did look like a parody

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
eboyd Date: Monday, 04/Jan/10, 10:26 PM | Message # 21

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
OH MY GOD that video was fuckin hillarious, holy shit man, if this dude gets big i think i might just give up on hip hop.

that shit really did look like a parody

lol yeah i know rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 05/Jan/10, 8:06 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
haha didn't i show ya'll this in the youtube group first? "B-town wearing them tiny pants just like a faggot" "Nicki Minaj, I'm the finest bitch out there" Many many quotes from him...and he signed with soulja boy recently LOL...they made a music video together but i think he took it off youtube...

Message edited by HateMainstreamMusic - Tuesday, 05/Jan/10, 8:07 PM
EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 05/Jan/10, 9:06 PM | Message # 23

Heads
yeah, the hilarity of this video is spreading like wild fire, i wonder if he'll remove it soon, everyone's going there saying he sucks clap

Chinita Date: Tuesday, 05/Jan/10, 9:50 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
is this dude trying to do to spoken word

hahaha

Quote (HateMainstreamMusic)
haha didn't i show ya'll this in the youtube group first? "B-town wearing them tiny pants just like a faggot" "Nicki Minaj, I'm the finest bitch out there" Many many quotes from him...and he signed with soulja boy recently LOL...they made a music video together but i think he took it off youtube...

haha yes u see how music spreads like a virus..lol

HateMainstreamMusic Date: Tuesday, 05/Jan/10, 11:04 PM | Message # 25

Emcees
haha well he's gaining some fans i see...but a lot of haters...what kind of fucking masochist actually can bear listening to this pain inflicting noise...AND LIKE IT...lol...you know that no cussing said it right "Stop it its burning my ears"

I_Guy Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 5:39 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Damn, its a shame if he's serious with this shit. I was hoping this is some kind of parody gimmick, because if it is he deserves a trophy. But the sad truth just may be that he's that damn retarded.

I thought the first video HAD to be a parody because the beat was ABSURD, given how un-musical it was and how overblown the bass was. Shit.

The lyrics are the worst I've EVER heard.

And I can't believe anyone would repeat "martians" that many times, or rhyme bitch that many times. Plus he's supposed to be from the Bay Area, and I can't believe that the Bay Area would produce a guy like that, but maybe so.

Plus the video info says this:
"Bay Area Legend Lil B, Book Author, Composer/Producer, And Actor Comes With A Legendary Slap For The Clubs And The Partys With The BADDEST CHICKS, GIRLS,FEMALES, and the Pretty Boys 100 Million Making Cash The Pretty Bitch Is HERE AND HES NOT LEAVING"

Suspicious.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
I_Guy Date: Monday, 11/Jan/10, 6:08 PM | Message # 27

Heads
I actually find this shit fascinating. Because if this idiot rap shit is really a movement then it has to be reflecting the state of the American identity. IDIOT AMERICA. Amazing how it manifests in all areas.

Crazy, I thought Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, and T.I. were all bullshit, and then Soulja Boy comes along and takes it down about 10 levels. And now this. Unbelievable. It has to be a parody gimmick, it's too unbelievable.

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
Master2k Date: Saturday, 06/Feb/10, 5:01 PM | Message # 28

Emcees
watch out lil wayne, lil b aka "the realness" is coming to bring real hip hop back on top, haha^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/Master2Khof
EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 06/Feb/10, 5:24 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (I_Guy)
I actually find this shit fascinating. Because if this idiot rap shit is really a movement then it has to be reflecting the state of the American identity. IDIOT AMERICA. Amazing how it manifests in all areas.
Crazy, I thought Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, and T.I. were all bullshit, and then Soulja Boy comes along and takes it down about 10 levels. And now this. Unbelievable. It has to be a parody gimmick, it's too unbelievable.

if this guy becomes huge idk man it makes me just wanna give up on hip hop, coz if this crap is the requirement to be sucessful in hip hop then it makes me think whats the point.

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 06/Feb/10, 10:56 PM | Message # 30

Emcees
M@N WUT3VA Y@LL JU$T $UM FUKIN H2TERZ!
G3T MONY ALL D@Y I'M BEASTIN NIGGA!

(no diss intended with the N word. it's just how these internet thugs talk these days)

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » worst ever, no question about it
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: