Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » Goodbye TI
Goodbye TI
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 11:31 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
Oh damn fuck meth!
and TI will get way more than a year because they shortened his gun charges last year (or whenever it was) in return for a promise that he would stay out of trouble, and 1000 hours of community service.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Treach Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 12:04 PM | Message # 17

OGs
well.. to be honest i dont give a fuck about TI, i grew out of music like that i guess, too mainstream for me

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 2:50 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Yea T.I. will get more than a year mos def especially because he's on PAROLE!!
Thats bad news for his family

Sick With It
Treach Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 2:54 PM | Message # 19

OGs
he got kids?
just checked his wiki,.how the fuck he pullin stunts like that? wtf kinda father is he? he needs to fuckin grow up..stupid ass. i feel sorry for his children

- K-RINO

Message edited by Treach - Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 2:57 PM
Lord_Meth Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 2:55 PM | Message # 20

Heads
He got like 6

Sick With It
Adam Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 6:17 PM | Message # 21

B-Girls
Damn. Bless their hearts.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 7:51 PM | Message # 22

Emcees
I agree that he needs to get into less shit, BUT, I will give him this.
I've seen some interviews and he does seem like he knows not to bring that shit around his kids. In the videos I've seen, he hasn't even cussed around his kids.

Furious_Pryme Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 8:23 PM | Message # 23

Removed
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I've seen some interviews and he does seem like he knows not to bring that shit around his kids. In the videos I've seen, he hasn't even cussed around his kids.

That dont him a good person(yeah im not sure if thats what ur saying) but still
i don't swear around my kid, hell i wont even say "shit" or "damn" around him
naw do any drugs or drink any grog when his around....and im far from a good person
iv been to juvi, jail, prison, been on drugs, and been drunk a shit load of times, iv bashed people
broke into homes, stabbed people, pissed on drunk chicks, gate crushed funerals etc etc.....

my point is just cause someone dont swear in front of a kid dont mean shit....no diss

ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 8:29 PM | Message # 24

Emcees
^Nah it was all well taken.
I was trying to say that people up here are saying that because he does drugs, that makes him a bad parent. Not true. IMO, as long as you are providing for your kids, and you are not fucked up while you are around them, there is no problem. TI is an adult. He can do what he wants.

Furious_Pryme Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 8:33 PM | Message # 25

Removed
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
IMO, as long as you are providing for your kids, and you are not fucked up while you are around them, there is no problem. TI is an adult. He can do what he wants.

i couldnt agree more.....you know for a kinda emoish cunt ya kinda cool lol
Adam Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 10:19 PM | Message # 26

B-Girls
Quote (Furious_Pryme)
for a kinda emoish cunt ya kinda cool lol

LMFAO

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
ilikebacon3000 Date: Wednesday, 08/Sep/10, 10:57 PM | Message # 27

Emcees
Quote (Furious_Pryme)
i couldnt agree more.....you know for a kinda emoish cunt ya kinda cool lol

LOLOLOL thanks. i am quite emo actually. just got done bawling my eyes out while listening to "Something in the way" by nirvana. so yeah, that makes me pretty emo i guess.

Treach Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/10, 10:08 AM | Message # 28

OGs
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I was trying to say that people up here are saying that because he does drugs, that makes him a bad parent. Not true. IMO, as long as you are providing for your kids, and you are not fucked up while you are around them, there is no problem. TI is an adult. He can do what he wants.

your right. why would a bad parent rather raise his children than buy weapons and do drugs and spend years in jail...who needs a father when you got a mother right? oh wait...

Added (09/Sep/10, 10:08 Am)
---------------------------------------------
you cant do whatever the fuck you want when you got 6 kids...you got a fuckin responsibility now..in fact you got 6

- K-RINO
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 09/Sep/10, 10:12 PM | Message # 29

Emcees
^But the thing is, is that TI is putting food on their table, he doesn't act like that while he is around them, and he at least stuck around rather than ditching out like most young, inner-city men do when they get a girl pregnant when they are young. At least he is in their lives and providing for them.
I will admit that he isn't setting the best example for them, but again, at least he has made an attempt to be in their lives and provide for them.
Sorta like that quote from Fred Hampton "You can jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail a revolution."
You can take the guy off the streets, but you can't take the streets out of the guy.

eboyd Date: Friday, 10/Sep/10, 5:51 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Why are we discussing a pop artist in the hip hop section? Let's talk about this but at least move it to the news section.

Anyways, bacon, how can someone be a good parent for his kids when he's locked up? Sure, his estate may be paying the necessary bills and providing food for his kids' mouths, but is he there to tuck his kids in at night? Is he there to read bedtime stories to them? Is he there to teach them right from wrong? Is he there to throw parties for them? Is he there to scold them when they do wrong? Absolutely not. He's in prison and they get to watch what the media says about him and listen to classmates while they make fun of him for being in prison again. They have to sit there thinking to themselves, "well, daddy always teaches us not to do certain things, but then he goes and does them himself. Maybe those things are ok after all". It ends up being the American legal system, not their daddy, that teaches them morals by, in turn, teaching them to their dad.

As for you saying big deal to certain drugs, the fact of the matter is that 1. Drugs like meth, coke, and even ritalin do terrible things to your mind so it will impair one's judgment and so that alone is setting you up to be a failed parent, and 2. In this system those drugs are illegal, and so you have to be responsible enough to know that you will pay consequences for even having them in your possession.

Conclusion: TI is not a good father just because he talks the talk. On the contrary, he's a terrible father and he should be ashamed of the legacy he is leaving for his kids. He deserves ever minute he spends rotting in prison.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » Goodbye TI
Search: