[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Heads Look In here, please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for anyone having problems with our site)
Heads Look In here, please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 10:34 PM | Message # 1

Heads
read on

Chinita Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 10:35 PM | Message # 2

Heads
i dont know if anyone else is having problems but i am. when i go to the main page my pc just completly goes hay wire.. u can avoid this by entering from the forum instead until this is fixed. thanks..

eboyd Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 11:14 PM | Message # 3

Heads
Chinita, obviously they've already figured that out already if they're reading this lol

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Kiba Date: Sunday, 22/Mar/09, 11:21 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
i nearly got som new members to join and this this happends dry

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 1:30 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
i nearly got som new members to join and this this happends dry

yeah i've just been talking to the same guy lol.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:11 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Ok i am in the help forums, they dont think its the update.. can someone please remove eriks ad on the hip hop temple? we have to figure out what this problem is so we'll take it one step at a time. i'm not the only one thats having this problem, other members are also.

i cant get to the main page so someone delete eriks link off the main page to see if thats it but save it and is there anything else that was added like on the tag board or blog anything added yesterday? i cant see it at all..

Menace Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:14 AM | Message # 7

Heads
for me it works fine it depends on your internet speed and how good is your PC that's why it freezes when i was at my old PC i wanted to log on myspace and there are a lot of stuff there and my browser always froze

Chinita Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:18 AM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
nearly got som new members to join and this this happends

kiba can u tell me what happen when u friends tried to join?

Quote (Menace)
for me it works fine it depends on your internet speed and how good is your PC that's why it freezes when i was at my old PC i wanted to log on myspace and there are a lot of stuff there and my browser always froze

no i have a good speed and a good pc and this is not freezing it or slow, the main page is makeing it go hay wire, nut, loony like it has some worm or virus, its just dissables it. there is something going on..i'm not the only one having this problem, oh and so is 11thplague..we need to take steps and try to figure out what the problem is.

Chinita Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:21 AM | Message # 9

Heads
And this is 11thplagues comment..either way something has to be done, i cant get on the main page what so ever..i cant even go near it.

11thplague
That new shit yall put in the home page freezes my computer

Kiba Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:23 AM | Message # 10

Emcees
i forget here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/groups_forum?name=YourHipHop&topic=NGvFXD5b1hY

if it gets fix soon there will prob be 3 members going to join and i would say two should be fairly active once here,
so fix it!!! happy

I looked at the moon so full and so bright
And then at the fireplace with its flickering light
And realised why this world will never be right

Menace Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:26 AM | Message # 11

Heads
my PC is top notch my anti-virus and spy ware doesn't let me log in fucked websites the website is clean i think that thing that Erik put up overloads yaal connection in someway and it messes everything up

Chinita Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:28 AM | Message # 12

Heads
Quote (Kiba)
if it gets fix soon there will prob be 3 members going to join and i would say two should be fairly active once here

thanks kiba..

Someone posted this thread on another group.. so we need to get this fixed,she couldnt even register..i see what she means about going bazerk, thats whats happening to my pc..

my laptop went insane on the rhhf page!
well, i have never in my 28 years seen anything like what i saw over there, my laptop went bazerk! lol, i don't know how to spell that word, my mouse clicker went blinky crazy and i couldn't register...i had to run the task manager just to come back home to yt...what in the world, is it cause of my wireless router, idk, it's a little difficult and time consuming, is there an easier way to join?? lol, it's hard...what do i do

Show Hide Marked as spam are you laughing at me? you're supposed to explain the phenomenon that just occured, i'm scared, it's like the dude in the window (which i found out was a maniquin btw)...lol

Menace Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:31 AM | Message # 13

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
wireless router,

yup it overloads cause that shit is too big and i don't know how to remove that cause i would

Chinita Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:39 AM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (Menace)
yup it overloads cause that shit is too big and i don't know how to remove that cause i would

LOL i heard it was big but i can't see the main page and i' cant afford for my pc to go bazzerk again lol ok we'll have to ask erik, ntg or blaze to remove it when they get on and take it one step at a time..it might not be that ad but only way to find out is by saving it, removing it and then see if there is still problems..oh and if u can remove any crazy links from the tag board also please.

Chinita Date: Monday, 23/Mar/09, 11:41 AM | Message # 15

Heads
well thats good u have a better pc but to bad not everyones pc is top notch lol and i'm sure this is happening to others that cant even log on so we will have to remove erik article until we can figure out something else..now one step at a time, it might not be that article but if someone removes it we can find out soon.

Forum » Off-Topic » Regular Off-Topic » Heads Look In here, please read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for anyone having problems with our site)
Search: