[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE
Chinita Date: Friday, 26/Sep/08, 12:09 PM | Message # 1

Heads
If the forum is not that active, you can catch us on the officia real hip hop forever facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves or just let us know you're here.Please let us know how you found out about our RHHF site. Thank You.Please reply to this post to introduce yourself, you don't have to start a new thread for it. Read the important tip below before you join us in the forum section.

Tip: Once you're in the forum section click on "new messages" on the top right of your page everytime you want to see any new messages, new replys or threads. it will be a good idea to refresh by clicking it everytime you want to see new posts now come join us in the forum

I find it hard when i join a group or forum and there is no where to introduce myself or how to just get started so thats what this thread is for. In the meantime i'd like to welcome any new members and welcome to real hip hop forever and feel free to post thread, post your videos, music etc.

Be sure to check out some tips in this thread on how to use this site, for example how to post videos, images, sigs, music in here and more. You can ask me or any of the other moderators at anytime. One more thing, don't forget to bookmark the site

A Hip Hop History (1984 Documentary)

Click Here For fullscreen

The Difference Between Hip Hop & Rap

Erratic-Methodz Date: Saturday, 08/Jan/11, 9:35 PM | Message # 646

Beatboxers
I really like that beat its really nice..

How ever it is in my opinion the beat lacks the creative process as say
a beat from Shadow..Premo..or RJD2. Not saying who ever made that beat wasn't
good at it cause Id be lying though my teeth other wise.

And i took a little listen to your tracks Eboyd...dope stuff

eboyd Date: Sunday, 09/Jan/11, 2:03 PM | Message # 647

Heads
Quote (Ratmn)
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF PREMO ITSELF PRODUCED THAT SHIT I CAN TOP IT!

But seriously, i can top it. That dude might be good, but ain't shit against me producing smooth shit.

lol i like your confidence. i have other smooth shit i'm trying to put out so if you have some smooth shit that you think can top that and his newer stuff (which is pretty much 10x as good as that. he makes smooth beats mainly too), then be my guest and send me some stuff that you feel is superior. here's his beat tape so you can see what i'm working with:

http://unitec.bandcamp.com

Quote (Erratic-Methodz)
I really like that beat its really nice..
How ever it is in my opinion the beat lacks the creative process as say
a beat from Shadow..Premo..or RJD2. Not saying who ever made that beat wasn't
good at it cause Id be lying though my teeth other wise

Premo has a pretty simple sound that is somehow absurdly creative. idk how he does it. it's like he just grabs a loop and fucks with it a little, then drops some crazy ass drums over it, and that shit just sounds golden. no one has a better ear for samples than Premo. that's why he's my favorite producer. as for RJD2 and DJ Shadow, two of the most genius producers in hip hop behind Premo, they are definitely creative as they come with a very unique style. the problem with them is that their styles are very niche. only specific people can get into it. people like Premo, as well as my man Unite, come with sounds that have more of a mass appeal. i'm going for classic and memorable right now, not so much the eccentric sound that those types of producers provide. however, i am going to do a mixtape in preparation of my album release and i plan to put out tracks on there that appeal to the underground. the idea will be for me to rap over beats that are different, aren't very well known, and have never been rapped over before. i am probably going to take and extend some album interludes, such as the "Strange" interlude on "Donuts", and i'm also planning on using beats like "Perverted Undertones" by Prefuse 73 and some of his music as Delarosa & Asora as well. i will also be looking for a few new beats that are on that crazy tip like that as well. and Adam, if you are reading this, sorry, but after a while of really listening to it and doing comparisons, i think i'm going to have to put your version of "Suicidal Thoughts" on the mixtape and when i record a version with Unite, that one will go on the album. i apologize bro, it's just a decision i had to make with my man Mnemonic because i'm signed to his label.

Quote (Erratic-Methodz)
And i took a little listen to your tracks Eboyd...dope stuff

thanks bro! can't wait to hear what you guys got!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Ratmn Date: Monday, 10/Jan/11, 3:04 PM | Message # 648

DJs
Quote (eboyd)
ol i like your confidence. i have other smooth shit i'm trying to put out so if you have some smooth shit that you think can top that and his newer stuff (which is pretty much 10x as good as that. he makes smooth beats mainly too), then be my guest and send me some stuff that you feel is superior. here's his beat tape so you can see what i'm working with: http://unitec.bandcamp.com

Hmmm, he's more like Dilla. I'm more myself like Doom.
Same vive, totally different styles.

Plus, i scratch like a madman.
To be fair with myself, i think you and Unite make an incredible team.
His style works wonders with you

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Message edited by Ratmn - Monday, 10/Jan/11, 3:53 PM
eboyd Date: Monday, 10/Jan/11, 3:24 PM | Message # 649

Heads
Quote (Ratmn)
Hmmm, he's more like Dilla. I'm more myself like Doom.
Same vive, totally different styles.

i got you. yeah, he's definitely very similar to Dilla.

Quote (Ratmn)
Plus, i scratch like a madman.

lol yeah, he's just starting to record his DJing. we'll see how that turns out. i think he's gonna add scratches to "Zonin'" soon.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

sht Date: Friday, 28/Jan/11, 6:45 AM | Message # 650

Writers
whats good im noah, just signed up here

im looking to start a few little projects get involved a little and chat to some real heads

peeeeace!

ill it & root for the villain
eboyd Date: Friday, 28/Jan/11, 9:05 AM | Message # 651

Heads
Nice to meet you Noah. What sorts of projects are you looking to get into? Assuming you are probably referring to making music I will say that we have a plethora of talented artists here who are more than willing to collaborate. Whatever it is you are trying to do, let us know and we will try to accommodate you as best we can.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Friday, 28/Jan/11, 9:08 AM | Message # 652

B-Girls
Why is everyone using the plethora word all of sudden, please stop it the coincidence is freaking me the fuck out.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
sht Date: Friday, 28/Jan/11, 9:30 AM | Message # 653

Writers
im tryna hook up a few emcees and producers to put out a little ep, ill holla when its all in motion

ill it & root for the villain
Treach Date: Friday, 28/Jan/11, 10:53 AM | Message # 654

OGs
whats up Noah, welcome to the forum

"We took pride in intellect and skill
Now you gotta have some sex appeal to get a record deal"
- K-RINO
EmSeeD Date: Monday, 31/Jan/11, 7:36 AM | Message # 655

Heads
Quote (sht)

im looking to start a few little projects get involved a little and chat to some real heads

peeeeace!

nice to see you back again noah ;)

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
EverGlazed Date: Monday, 31/Jan/11, 12:23 PM | Message # 656

Writers
I just noticed this thread, n realised I havent introduced myself yet...lol

Hi im EverGlazed, im from the Kingdom of United.
Im an Underground Hip Hop fanatic, who spends far too much time searchin' the web for the real shit.
Although I dont play as much as I used to, im a big gamer.

My Xbox Live Gamertag: Original Glazed

Apart from Hip Hop and Xbox my biggest interest is weed glorious weeeeeed :D

Ive got a Hip Hop Channel (Sig) and im thinking of starting my own blog...

http://www.youtube.com/user/EverGlazed?feature=mhum
abanks47 Date: Monday, 31/Jan/11, 1:30 PM | Message # 657

Emcees
Quote (sht)
whats good im noah

what up & welcome

A WELL DRESSED SKELETON SLOWLY CUTS YOUR THROAT.

"I Have No Fear Whatsoever of Anybody or Anything" -Malcolm X

“those who consider themselves the most adamant adherents of “real” hip-hop can also be the least knowledgeable.” –Adilifu Nama; an excert from his perception of Nas’s “Genesis”

Bape Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 7:42 PM | Message # 658

Emcees
Quote (sht)

peeeeace!

SWAG! :D

Greeny Date: Sunday, 20/Mar/11, 7:48 PM | Message # 659

OGs
Quote (EverGlazed)
im thinking of starting my own blog...

What sort of blog?

:)
Chinita Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 7:53 AM | Message # 660

Heads
welcome three new members...The MarXman" just joined us, host of 91.7 that gave us a shout out..post down below

"The Session" 91.7 WIXQ Episode 2 Hosted By Even Stephen & The MarXman ft RHHF "Pensmoke" and a shout out to RealHipHopForever.com listen to the show here, we come in at around the 2 hour mark http://t.co/cokg4sM

and welcome our second member, "Impulss" from Impulss n' Bazooka Joe, check out their cd here ft. black sheep and c rayrawls ect. http://t.co/iTAjIaW

and our third member is docjeezy, he is the dj and producer for group "lucid Music" the ones that joined us on our mixtape..

welcome to all these guys, make them feel at home and give them some reps :)

Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
Search: