[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2, El_Matador  
Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE
Chinita Date: Friday, 26/Sep/08, 12:09 PM | Message # 1

Heads
If the forum is not that active, you can catch us on the officia real hip hop forever facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/Realhiphopforever

-----------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for new members to introduce themselves or just let us know you're here.Please let us know how you found out about our RHHF site. Thank You.Please reply to this post to introduce yourself, you don't have to start a new thread for it. Read the important tip below before you join us in the forum section.

Tip: Once you're in the forum section click on "new messages" on the top right of your page everytime you want to see any new messages, new replys or threads. it will be a good idea to refresh by clicking it everytime you want to see new posts now come join us in the forum

I find it hard when i join a group or forum and there is no where to introduce myself or how to just get started so thats what this thread is for. In the meantime i'd like to welcome any new members and welcome to real hip hop forever and feel free to post thread, post your videos, music etc.

Be sure to check out some tips in this thread on how to use this site, for example how to post videos, images, sigs, music in here and more. You can ask me or any of the other moderators at anytime. One more thing, don't forget to bookmark the site

A Hip Hop History (1984 Documentary)

Click Here For fullscreen

The Difference Between Hip Hop & Rap

Adam Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 4:51 PM | Message # 661

B-Girls
salutations gentleman

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Greeny Date: Thursday, 14/Apr/11, 5:13 PM | Message # 662

OGs
No shit! Welcome guys!

:)
MarXman Date: Saturday, 16/Apr/11, 2:11 AM | Message # 663

Emcees
word, thanks guys, respect to all you.

-MarXman
www.raprevival.com
youtube.com/raprevival
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 20/Apr/11, 3:56 AM | Message # 664

Heads
Thank u marXman for another great show..."THE SESSION" 91.7 WIXQ EPISODE 3 HOSTED BY EVEN STEPHEN & THE MARXMAN (retrospective 1995) FT. RHHF AGENT X/eboyd and Unite C (the agen c) - Also is a segment about our site, a big compliment on our sections, site info, artist introduction section and more..check it out, thank you marxman/this was touching, seriously put tears in my eyes.. so you guys are graphic nature? i like that track u posted, was looking for the album on your site..

http://t.co/PkyVWzM

MarXman Date: Wednesday, 20/Apr/11, 7:53 PM | Message # 665

Emcees
thats great to hear, we love this site, and the info section got me hype. yes, even stephen and myself are graphic nature, thanks for posting our track. right now the cd is available, and we are about to upload the cd for download for free, i'll post when its up there.

do you guys either have or plan to have shirts or gear made with your logo's etc? we're going to be doing videos, and hopefully at some point will ustream the show down the line.

-MarXman
www.raprevival.com
youtube.com/raprevival
Chinita Date: Thursday, 21/Apr/11, 2:11 AM | Message # 666

Heads
ok sounds great, let me know when you put that on download and we'll put it on the post..
ustream sounds great, i see many using that now..i go on crazylegs show every tuesday and you can chat at the same time, last month we were on there with premo..pretty cool..

we did in the past and we use to have a link on the mainpage for t-shirts but we took it off,it might be in the about section with our donate button......we wanted to work on better designs but i think just the logo would be good for promoting..i'll have to find the link again or ask emseed aka mark was handling the t-shirt..

Bape Date: Thursday, 21/Apr/11, 11:37 PM | Message # 667

Emcees
WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!
WE have 474 members registered!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Added (21/Apr/11, 11:37 PM)
---------------------------------------------
I WAS NOT AWHERE!!

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 24/Apr/11, 5:32 PM | Message # 668

Rappers
im new here

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
eboyd Date: Sunday, 24/Apr/11, 7:21 PM | Message # 669

Heads
:o :o :o :o YOU'RE BACK?????! I THOUGHT YOU EXPLODED!!!!! eyar eyar2

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Adam Date: Sunday, 24/Apr/11, 7:28 PM | Message # 670

B-Girls
he might as well have

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 24/Apr/11, 8:46 PM | Message # 671

Rappers

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 24/Apr/11, 9:59 PM | Message # 672

Heads
BLAZE!!!!!
Where have u been??

Sick With It
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 24/Apr/11, 10:06 PM | Message # 673

Rappers
on a space adventure riding a magical unicorn who told me the meaning of life, when suddenly a vicious half mountain lion half bear attacked us and kept us prisoners in a cheap motel 6 room that had no cable, we planned out an escape that laster 2 years and a 1/4, we finally escaped through the power of music and cheap hookers then walked 46,027.6 miles to the nearest city where i worked as a CEO for an evil corporation called GIRP that steals peoples shoe laces, after making my 10 billion dollars i quit and returned to my normal life as a bad ass muthafucka

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

eboyd Date: Monday, 25/Apr/11, 2:01 AM | Message # 674

Heads
rofl

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

eboyd Date: Monday, 25/Apr/11, 2:03 AM | Message # 675

Heads
EYAR, I've missed you (in the gayest way possible love )

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Welcome New Members » Introduction » WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!! PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF IN HERE ((Reply here to introduce yourself, no need for a new thread))
Search: