[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: s0dr2, Aristotle, ThaScience  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Mac Miller (What cha'll think?)
Mac Miller
ilikebacon3000 Date: Friday, 18/Mar/11, 0:29 AM | Message # 1

Emcees
his subject matter isn't necessarily socially conscience or anything.. but i don't see why that matters if he has a dope flow and all that jazz.. nearly every rapper in the game at some time or another has made at least one song that's all like "I'm so dope."

So here is Mac Miller. What do you guys think?

Percee P sample, but it's not bad IMO.. i like him.

what I love about him, is that I can relate to him as a young person... he makes numerous references about him being young and liking the same shit i do... and i know it's corny, but honestly, i think it's kinda dope haha.
but on a bad note, he's riding the wave of the whole Wiz thing... he's riding off his success since Wiz brought mad attention to Pittsburgh.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Friday, 18/Mar/11, 1:30 AM | Message # 2

Heads
he actually is signed by wiz but yeah his flow is pretty boring. and all the originals of the songs he does over sound so much better than him. I have friends that like jocking him tho.

livin life like some cheesy movie
Uncharted Date: Friday, 18/Mar/11, 9:06 AM | Message # 3

Emcees
Quote (J-Breakz)
I have friends that like jocking him tho.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

to teh fullest extent my friends are tooo

he's alright, honestly he's better than wiz, but nothing that will make me go :o

i might get bored quickly listening to his music, he reminds of a typical underground rapper mixed with some mainstream attributes

i have a feeeling hes gonna go pop

Bape Date: Friday, 18/Mar/11, 8:25 PM | Message # 4

Emcees
I think he's better then a lot of rappers out rihgt now but I just can't get into him, all my friends listen to him but he just doesn't seem to entertain me that much :/

Greeny Date: Saturday, 19/Mar/11, 1:24 AM | Message # 5

OGs
Subject matter is a problem for me. His flow too, and some of the beats also.
It's not that it's missing good lyrics, it's that it contains horrible lyrics that becomes a problem.

I think he's mediocre at best.

:)
AruNavi Date: Saturday, 19/Mar/11, 2:46 PM | Message # 6

Emcees
I got KIDS last year and was like he's pretty nice. Then about after 2 weeks, I deleted his shit for the most part. Because I can't take the constant "SMOKE WEED FUCK A BITCH GET HER HIGH IMA JEW" shit over and over and over. Like that's all this fucker talks about. I heard him on Consequence track and was like that's nice gave Big L some props. Other than that he's like some whack juice. What makes Wiz better is Wiz actually was once DOPE AS FUCK. before he fried his brain cells 2 the stem.

my girl friend

I am probably RHH4 asshole of the site lmao

THE PUREST MC=ME ARU NAVI My brother=Menace Uncharted
My wife=Chinita the Beautiful
My rival=LaPen
My niggas=Eboyd Kiba Pen LaPen Lord Meth P Noble NtG Render 11thPlauge

i woulda done rubber matches if i new u was gone bite Aru Navi/

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH i love this line

how did i bite aru navi? just curious...
uz every verse he did in dat battle, he tried flipping my verse every single time...it was work n until i won lol but yea u basically tried 2 flip da 1st verse like him
Aru Navi says-"Cause I beez da shitz." West Coast King Style

Adam Date: Saturday, 19/Mar/11, 2:58 PM | Message # 7

B-Girls
i guess this kind of music only appeals to a certain group, and i'm not in it.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Erratic-Methodz Date: Saturday, 26/Mar/11, 1:50 AM | Message # 8

Beatboxers
Quote (AruNavi)
"SMOKE WEED FUCK A BITCH GET HER HIGH IMA JEW"

Quote (ilikebacon3000)
rapper in the game at some time or another has made at least one song that's all like "I'm so dope."

you should of added "cough dilated peoples cough".

and miller is dope

Message edited by Erratic-Methodz - Saturday, 26/Mar/11, 1:52 AM
BuddhaCess Date: Saturday, 26/Mar/11, 2:58 AM | Message # 9

B-Boys
Wiz Khalifa and Mac Miller are coming to a frat house here in Auburn April 22nd.
... a frat house, there will be lots of bros there forsure, but i'll be there for the tunes

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini

Menace Date: Saturday, 26/Mar/11, 7:23 AM | Message # 10

Heads
its nasty i would listen to this Jew rather than that Jew

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 26/Mar/11, 11:46 AM | Message # 11

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
its nasty i would listen to this Jew rather than that Jew

lolwut

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Chinita Date: Saturday, 26/Mar/11, 1:30 PM | Message # 12

Heads
funny u mention this kid, somehow.. i ran into a new video of his that i thought was kinda cute, it was black and white old school look.., don't know anything about him,not that i'll be posting him on the mainpage and becoming a fan lol, i just like the look and feel of this video..he's deff sounds bettter than that wackera dude..

EmSeeD Date: Friday, 16/Sep/11, 4:46 AM | Message # 13

Heads
erik was right, mac miller is corny

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Adam Date: Friday, 16/Sep/11, 6:14 AM | Message # 14

B-Girls
Yeah he is a complete jackass to me. Like a straight depiction of the movie kids. Which if you never knew has a serious undertone telling parents to watch their kids more. Just that douchebag vibe you know stubble beard, stupid hat, talks about weed, and is evidently white as fuck. Lame. /rant.

I JUST EXPLODED INTO RAINBOWS AND LOLLIPOPS!
Lord_Meth Date: Friday, 16/Sep/11, 10:18 AM | Message # 15

Heads
Quote (Adam)
Yeah he is a complete jackass to me. Like a straight depiction of the movie kids. Which if you never knew has a serious undertone telling parents to watch their kids more. Just that douchebag vibe you know stubble beard, stupid hat, talks about weed, and is evidently white as fuck. Lame. /rant.

While I do think Mac Miller embodies this generations' typical teenager image, I can't knock him, obviously cause I can relate to alot of what he says, OBVIOUSLY cause Ima teen, who would be lying if I didnt say I was into the same stuff he is into. I would listen to Mac before Wiz anyday. I'm not a huge fan tho. I just like his swagger and beat choice. Curren$y shits on both them, lol.

And Mac Miller is NtG's twin lol

Sick With It
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Artists Introduction » Mac Miller (What cha'll think?)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search: