[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ThaScience, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » Immortal Technique & more DOCUMENTARY Live From New York DVD (good video)
Immortal Technique & more DOCUMENTARY Live From New York DVD
Chinita Date: Tuesday, 07/Apr/09, 11:14 PM | Message # 1

Heads
DOCUMENTARY 52 min ( french TV : CANAL PLUS) IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE END OF THE WEAK Tonedeff, Pack FM, Mecca DJ scram Jones, DJ mighty mi Jin the MC, Breezevahflowin, Damon Dash, Bobby Dash, Cam'ron & the diplomats

Click here for the video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.c....208dee9

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 1:55 AM | Message # 2

Heads
i'd like to throw a big fucking middle finger out to Tonedeff for his statement in this video. i have lost all respect for that cat. his first statement completely disrespects an entire group of people. yes, i understand people who are trying to be different just to rebel is immature and retarded, but what about us who are doing what we do because, oh, i don't know, maybe WE ACTUALLY LIKE THAT STYLE! sorry, but i feel Sage Francis, Saul Williams, Clutchy Hopkins, Aesop Rock, etc., are FUCKING DOPE and i don't feel it and use it as inspiration just to be different, but i'm genuinely feeling that style. fuck you Tonedeff!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 9:12 AM | Message # 3

Heads
who is this Tonedeff ??

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 9:24 AM | Message # 4

Heads
tonedeff is an underground emcee, he's a good emcee, got a good flow and great voice in my opinion..surprised he said what he did in this video..thats to bad but he got good stuff.

menace i got the firefox, you were right..its awesome smile
but do you know how to open new tabs?

tonedeff

Menace Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 9:47 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
tonedeff is an underground emcee, he's a good emcee, got a good flow and great voice in my opinion..surprised he said what he did in this video..thats to bad but he got good stuff.

LOL but what he said there is in contradictory whit his music then LOL just listen to these tracks and Chinita go to File up in the left corner and click on it and it will appear a list and it writes there New Tab

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 9:58 AM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (Menace)
LOL but what he said there is in contradictory whit his music then LOL just listen to these tracks

yes trueeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote (Menace)
go to File up in the left corner and click on it and it will appear a list and it writes there New Tab

oh!!!! ok got it thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu clap yahoo yahoo yahoo

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 11:50 AM | Message # 7

Heads
Chinita, you can also hold down the "Control" button on your keyboard then click the letter "T". That will quick open a new tab in Firefox.

Menace, I was thinking the same! Lol! This dude has music that is experimental and weird as fuck (dope though) and he's sitting here talking about dudes who have weird music just to be different and playing it like that's all there is in the underground, cats trying to be famous, cats trying way to hard to be different that just flat suck and cats trying to be boom bap. Is he saying his music sucks then? Lol!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 12:24 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Chinita, you can also hold down the "Control" button on your keyboard then click the letter "T". That will quick open a new tab in Firefox.

got it thank uuuuuuuu guys..i love this, still exploring smile
if you have anymore tips, give them up smile

chinita Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 6:47 PM | Message # 9

Watchers
[quote=eboyd]Chinita, you can also hold down the "Control" button on your keyboard then click the letter "T". That will quick open a new tab in Firefox. [/quote]

ok does anybody know how i can put the firefox as my default browswer? smile didnt realize i wasn't signed in, it chinita..

Menace Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 6:56 PM | Message # 10

Heads
it should appear when you install and after you installed it you run it a message usually appears that asks you if you want to put Firefox as your default browser

Chinita Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 7:15 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (Menace)
it should appear when you install and after you installed it you run it a message usually appears that asks you if you want to put Firefox as your default browser

yea it asked me but since i didn't know if i ws gonna like it i clicked on no for default but now i like it smile but ie keeps popping up..no i havent seen that message asking again..thanks menace

eboyd Date: Wednesday, 08/Apr/09, 7:47 PM | Message # 12

Heads
I know, and I agree. I know you feel Sage, Saul, DOOM, El-P, Aes Rock, etc. suck, but at the same time, at least you can respect that people such as myself enjoy their music and you just personally dislike them while Tonedeff completely writes them off as "not hip hop" which is bullshit. There's a difference. It's cool to not like them because you just can't feel what they're doing, but when you write them off and say "nah, they aren't doing the style of music they say they are doing. That shit is wack" just because you dislike them is bullshit.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Render215 Date: Thursday, 09/Apr/09, 11:30 PM | Message # 13

Emcees
Thanks for sharing this... i watched it 2 times already.. Tonedef was the only dude to really aggravate me... funny. I didn't read what Eboyd said until after i watched it too.. lol

"People said his brain was infected by Devils..."

Message edited by Render215 - Thursday, 09/Apr/09, 11:31 PM
Chinita Date: Wednesday, 09/Dec/09, 11:30 PM | Message # 14

Heads
yw :)

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » Immortal Technique & more DOCUMENTARY Live From New York DVD (good video)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: