[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ThaScience, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » Bullshit Theory Of Hip Hop Hijacked By Freemasons & Illumina
Bullshit Theory Of Hip Hop Hijacked By Freemasons & Illumina
I_Guy Date: Monday, 29/Jun/09, 10:31 PM | Message # 1

Heads
What the fuck is up with this bullshit as theory of hip hop being hijacked by an assembly of a corrupt secret society. Biggest load of delusional bullshit I've ever heard!

We all know that each of our end is near; the question is do we accept the end of our living existence, or do we accept our existence as dead men...
eboyd Date: Monday, 29/Jun/09, 10:37 PM | Message # 2

Heads
AGREED! Alex Jones for you haha! i was ready to laugh the other day too man. this 30 year old producer i work with who calls himself Mnemonic (DOPE ass producer and good friend. real nice guy) was trying to tell me his boy has a membership card for the freemasonry lol i was sitting there trying hard to hold back laughter. i told him "nah man, that shit is bullshit" but he insisted. i told him then what the freemasonry really was which i found out after Menace did some minor research and told him this new freemasonry, if it exists, is just a cult that is using the name.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

EmSeeD Date: Monday, 29/Jun/09, 10:59 PM | Message # 3

Heads
i've never even watched any of the videos talking about it

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 8:22 AM | Message # 4

Heads
freemasonry = the ruling class clowning around they don't need to hijack shit or meet in secret meetings they are the fucking ruling class they fight for their own interests you don't need to get in front of a mic and scream and shout like Alex Jones LMAO biggrin and not to say that these conspiracy theories were created to discredit Marx and other Jews who started having social and political power Franco and his Catholic Church used this theory to crack down on the left opposition in the Spanish Civil War

El_Matador Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 10:16 AM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Mnemonic

Mnemonic - a guy who hangin' around with Dilated Peoples

MENACE 2 JOKER: Go back to Mexico you damn spic
JOKER 2 MENACE: Shut up you fake nigga your a damn sand nigger not a full nigger

eboyd Date: Tuesday, 30/Jun/09, 4:22 PM | Message # 6

Heads
Quote (El_Matador)
Mnemonic - a guy who hangin' around with Dilated Peoples

yeah, he chills with Rakka and Evidence. how did you know?

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » Bullshit Theory Of Hip Hop Hijacked By Freemasons & Illumina
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: