[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: ThaScience, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » Hip Hop Head or A Rap Fan? ((Do You Know The Difference?))
Hip Hop Head or A Rap Fan?
J1FromTheBX Date: Tuesday, 04/Nov/08, 9:14 PM | Message # 1

Emcees
We are all Hip Hop Heads but what makes us different than the average rap fan?

DJ JustOne aka RHHF's Kool Herk!
eboyd Date: Tuesday, 04/Nov/08, 11:30 PM | Message # 2

Heads
My man J1! I got your message but I can't respond from here. So are we still on for you doing the hook and end solo for the track Psyntific, AyDee and I are making? We need you! Let me know!

Btw, it's official... BARACK OBAMA IS AMERICA'S FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 11:59 AM | Message # 3

Heads
WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BARACK BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick With It
Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 12:05 PM | Message # 4

Removed
In all truth i only wanted obama to win cause his black
and it would really piss rednecks off....im just telling the turth
well 20% of his voters only voted cause he was black
Menace Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 12:24 PM | Message # 5

Heads
Quote (Lord-Messiah)
In all truth i only wanted obama to win cause his black
and it would really piss rednecks off....im just telling the turth
well 20% of his voters only voted cause he was black

all black peeps voted him cause he was black we all know it we all know how we go whit our brothers whatever is the case and the people are dumb cause 70% of the people that vote dont even know politics

Lord_Meth Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 1:13 PM | Message # 6

Heads
lol its not like MOST of the stuff Barack does is gonna effect yall anyway since yall dont live in the US

Sick With It
Deadly-Sin Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 1:24 PM | Message # 7

Removed
Quote (MethTheProphet)
lol its not like MOST of the stuff Barack does is gonna effect yall anyway since yall dont live in the US

um no every choice the USA president makes effects Australia and oher
countries seen how Australia is paying the USA well have been since 9/11
The money the USA gets for weapons, half of that comes from Australia
and other countries so it effects us alot
Menace Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 1:25 PM | Message # 8

Heads
Quote (MethTheProphet)

well it affects us cause its a world order everything that happens in my country it affects u plus america is well known for imperialism so maybe Obama can and would stop some of the imperialistic policies of the US in fact thats the reason most of the world hates the US cause imperialism why u think the left wing and all the world cheeried when Obama won ?? cause Obama is known for his diplomatic policies rather then the imperialist ones

EmSeeD Date: Saturday, 08/Nov/08, 3:22 PM | Message # 9

Heads
Quote (J1FromTheBX)
We are all Hip Hop Heads but what makes us different than the average rap fan?

lol not one person answered the question. I think what makes us different is that we're fans of hip hop who want to make some change, in music, culture and our life, the way we live. who care about society, knowledge and the lifestyle, talent and skill of hip hop and not just whats on MTV. idk thats what i kinda think anyway.

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Chinita Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 1:45 PM | Message # 10

Heads
Quote (EmSeeD)
lol not one person answered the question. I think what makes us different is that we're fans of hip hop who want to make some change, in music, culture and our life, the way we live. who care about society, knowledge and the lifestyle, talent and skill of hip hop and not just whats on MTV. idk thats what i kinda think anyway.

cosign

Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 3:40 PM | Message # 11

Heads
Quote (LadyChinita)
cosign

9 Months later.. lol

Graffiti
MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 3:41 PM | Message # 12

Emcees
RAP groinkick HIPHOP

and as far as the whole barack thing goes...... isnt he HALF WHITE?!?!? YOUR PRESIDENT IS WHITE!!! Beige if u wanna get tecnical!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

eboyd Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 3:56 PM | Message # 13

Heads
Haha! Yeah, I don't care much for Barack's politics, but then again I don't care much for modern politics at all. Hell, I don't feel politics has any place in society in general anyways, so whatever. What I do know is that Barack Obama was the first partially black president the US has had since John Hanson and the first black president in the US since the constitution was amended. Also, Barack Obama is a better president than Bush and better than McCain would have been.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Menace Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 4:04 PM | Message # 14

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
and as far as the whole barack thing goes...... isnt he HALF WHITE?!?!? YOUR PRESIDENT IS WHITE!!! Beige if u wanna get tecnical!

oh come on the nigga is BLACK he has charisma he's good looking he smoked refer in his life he plays good b ball he's more cooler then my boy Bill Clinton so he's BLACK rofl :rofl: ( I'm just kidding by the way politicians in general are not needed in society Athenian direct democracy worked for so long why it shouldn't now when people have the way to really implement it )

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Thursday, 23/Jul/09, 4:37 PM | Message # 15

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
oh come on the nigga is BLACK he has charisma he's good looking he smoked refer in his life he plays good b ball he's more cooler then my boy Bill Clinton so he's BLACK rofl ( I'm just kidding by the way politicians in general are not needed in society Athenian direct democracy worked for so long why it shouldn't now when people have the way to really implement it )

LOL - he wears a suit, has a good education, has money, lives in a nice house, works in politics.......... WHITE!!! LOL - jk..... but you could look at it either way i guess

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Forum » Real HIP HOP Forever » Hip Hop History/Knowledge » Hip Hop Head or A Rap Fan? ((Do You Know The Difference?))
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: